"Where'd the smaller size rip go?"

Thursday and still no small rip :(

Wow. I didn't know VUK was actually a member. Just because I've never seen any of his posts before. Dunno why.

Also...:( At the missing rip. I only download VUK's work. Much better than anything else IMO.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm Robingazi.
Bangladesh, poor wages, have to pay a fortune for a crappy internet connection, I got 6% of the S10E01 in one day, I really really want that rip. yeah and the 425MB rips fit one season nicely into a DVD. :)

Oh, Eid Mubarak (I think today is Eid in the UK)

BTW: why is the rss feed not working for the S10E01? When the smaller rip comes out would it work then?

Does this mean no 425mb rip :cry:
Just means the main site will link to the 700MB rip.

The 425MB rip is independent of that.

perhaps he is waiting for the next show and will realease them both at the same time?

Thanks viper.

I gave in... downloaded the 700MB rip via HTTP from work. I did not want to be a week behind coz the download toll builds up.

Oh ok...so when's the 400mb rip gonna come out? Do we have to search for it on mininova ourselves or will there be a link to it from here? Is the 400mb rip for the first ep up yet? I apologise for the numerous questions...it's the start of season questions. :)

So, is VUK releasing his rips anymore at all?

was also hoping to get the smaller rip
anyone know if the others mentioned are ok to get ?

I d/l'ed Kip's smaller rip. It's pretty good quality all things considered.

So, from now on, we don't expect to see the 425MB version at all (top and fifth gear)????

So, from now on, we don't expect to see the 425MB version at all (top and fifth gear)????

I only hope not as VUK's small rips where always great, would be a real shame if he decides not to release smaller rips any further :(