The Stig: Where's STIG

Though the big statuge was black stig :lol:

*Goes to the dunce corner*

Haha... that wouldn't have been too tough to find. :D

Aw man, that's taken my right back to my childhood, I loved those Where's Wally books, I'm going to have to buy this!!!

*jitters excitedly*

forget the for kids retailing objective-- that is a must for any top gear fans in blokes and women alike!

^ wow, maturity....

and yeah, jamie-san, I was at my local ABC shop (they sell most of the Top Gear stuff in Australia- pro tip for Aussies- they have some of the shirts from Top Gear Live in at me moment- the split limo and crashed reliant robin ones), and I bought a heap of the kids cardborard model and cool wall book I don't have yet (along with James May's book :D). The lady at the counter said that out of the 10 they stock on the shelf each day, only 1 or 2 get snapped up by kids, all the others they sell go to adults :lol:

And I am known there (at the ABC shop) as "Top Gear Girl" now, because I'm their most regular Top Gear related customer :lmao:

I love the Jezza and Hammond in the pedal cars bit and the caravan park :lol:

Actually, just having Black Stig as the only one that was in that picture would be pretty hilarious. We'd all still be staring at the page wondering where White Stig is...

28-08-2009-682_878401j.jpg

A NEW book, Where's Stig?, celebrates the racing driver who keeps fans of TV's Top Gear guessing by never removing his crash helmet.

Now join the Bank Holiday fun, especially if you're stuck in a jam, and see if you can spot the mystery star and his pals.

SEE if you can find these - leave a tick next to the names to keep score:

The Stig

Ghost of Black Stig

Spam

Dynamite

Fuel

Stig jam

Stig sarnie

Goth couple

Model car

Red toilet seat

Stig's raw meat

Advertisement

No Caravans Sign

Oil

Man in Indian headress

Vomiting man

Stuntman with red helmet

Girl with purple hair

Stig's tent

Snogging couple

Gallagher brothers

Jay-Z

Slash

U2

Paul Weller

Amy Winehouse

Jack Black

Jarvis Cocker

Mick Jagger

Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters

Mohican man

Top Gear dog

Jester

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2614721/Can-you-find-Stig-in-our-picture.html

^^ DO WANT!!!! DOOO WAANT!!!! :p

I found Top Gear dog, Stig's tent , Snogging couple, Top Gear dog, Red toilet seat So far

I FOUND ZE STIG!! :p

Last edited:
I could spend hours playing with this

I found the stig as well ! :mrgreen:
it was harder than the last one

I found The Stig either, but I will be happy if I find Spam :lol:

Last edited:
I think I found most of the object stuff... bar the spam!! Dunno where that is...

I'm not too sure about the celebrities either, people are too small to be sure :?

"TREE HUGGERS AND LETTUCE EATERS FOOD..."

Great, my keyboard's a mess now.

(I found Stiggie! And TGD!)

I have found.
The man in a indian head dress
Ghost of black stig
spam
Dynamite
fuel
goth couple
model car
red toilet seat
raw meat
no caravan sign
vomiting man
stunt man with red helmet
girl with purple hair
stig tent
snogging couple
gallagher brothers
Jay Z
u2
Amy wine house
top gear dog
Jester.
Some of the people on the list i do not know what they look like.
LOL found Jeremy and yay the stig

Last edited:
Some people just want to brag. Other people just want to shuffle off in a corner with their heads dropped in embarrassment that they can't manage a simple children's hide and seek book. No I'm not bitter! I said I'm NOT bitter!

Some people just want to brag. Other people just want to shuffle off in a corner with their heads dropped in embarrassment that they can't manage a simple children's hide and seek book. No I'm not bitter! I said I'm NOT bitter!

I kept dismissing the stig untill my brother look at it from a different angle :lol:

Last edited:

image zoom is your friend. :p