Which bit of TG you consider the funniest ever?

Shawn_230 said:
Can someone enlighten me as to why whenever Clarkson does a Dutch accent, it always sounds like Sean Connery? Is this modelled after a famous Dutchman or something?
Maybe because Clarkson secretly confesses that the Dutch are the manliest (womanliest?), coolest, most suave bunch of hash-smoking whiteys on the planet. :p

^ :lmao:

Shawn_230 said:
Can someone enlighten me as to why whenever Clarkson does a Dutch accent, it always sounds like Sean Connery? Is this modelled after a famous Dutchman or something?

That's because the 'sjj' or 'ch' sound is often used in Dutch. But he exagerates a lot :)
See also: Austin Powers: Goldmember for the same 'englishman trying to have a Dutch accent' nonsense.

Race III: "And I could only go 60...... ish"

that killed me the second time I saw it.

granted I hadn't seen technology for a week, but still.

That part in the ?1500 sports coupes when James is looking at his Jag in the rain:

Jeremy: should we get James something?

Richard: No he'll get it wet.

So many different moments. Some favorites I can remember:

Hammond: "How do you kill someone with cheese? It isn't even sharp!"

(following the "yellow porsche" discussion at the cool wall)
Jeremy: "Cool looking bloke this"
Hammond: "Yes, but he let himself down when he opened his trap"

May: "So ring up and send us your votes, unless of course you want to vote for that great big albatros poo on the windscreen of contempory motoring"

Clarkson: "You know, that girl behind you is taller than you are... (pause) and she's even come out in her pajamas"

Also when James fell down the grassy slope in the last episode, when they all got water in their laps during the under 1.5K car test, when jezza fell out of the hovercraft and his insults about boning dogs, eating hearts out and generally shutting everyone down. Also thought it was great when the celebrity in the last episode started yelling at him about his car :D

"Also thought it was great when the celebrity in the last episode started yelling at him about his car :D"

^Yeah, thats one of the only times i've seen Jeremy get really owned in a discussion like that =) Hilarious!

The discussion between Trevor Rev and JC really made me fall of the chair... :lol:

Trevor; -Outside there is a car parked that belongs to Jeremy, and it is a Mercedes SLK shoppingtrolley
Jeremy; -The people in the office have started calling it the SLGay
Jeremy; You obviously know nothing about cars, because your Bentley's a Volkswagen...
Jeremy; -You've been listening to the salesman...
Trevor; -Yes, I have! Who else shold I be listening to?!
Jeremy; -Me!!
Trevor; -Buy, you've got an SLK!!! Why would I listen to you???!!! You know nothing about cars...!!

:lmao:

subymaster said:
lets not forget the most recent episode where the stig does that purfect 360 burnout without even flinching.
And then stalling it... :lol:

clarksonmerc.jpg

I've had a look around the car park, and I've noticed that my car is considerably more powerful than all of yours. How about that?

ranger_dood said:
spamman- what ep is that from? I don't remember that...
the CL65 review when he went to the golf club.

another cracking one was when in the middle of a discussion, jeremy juddenly bursts out with: "jesus is here!" :lol:

Funny moments in Top Gear....so many to choose from....

Funniest definately has to be when one of their mothers were driving on the TG track, and turned on the turn-indicator before taking a corner. :| :lol:
And also when James and Richard were on the ferry to Norway, and James was scary the shit out of Richard with his sudden gayness. :unsure:

I can' decide either... But the "I had a look around the carpark and couldn't help noticing, that my car is significantly faster than all of yours..." was a cracker...

The whole Starion/635csi/old Jag thing was sooo hillarious, I even made my Girlfriend watch it...

Its too hard to decide...

Buba