Which bit of TG you consider the funniest ever?

patrick10 said:
1500 pound porsche segment

+1

I nearly died laughing from that episode. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rcrx said:
The SLR vs. Boat episode when Jeremy was documenting the leg of the journey through Holland, and he alluded to the Dutch being on drugs and goes: "Hello Dutchie" and makes that stupid face. That had my laughing for a while.

:D

that was the best budget one ever:woot: . didnt like the supercar one wasnt enjoyble and neither the one with the le mans type rally :thumbsdown:

I still think the presenters' mothers segment was hilarious:

"1... 2... 3... Dogtanian!"
"I can see why he gets the job hosting Crufts!"

another funny one was the bmw leaving rover bit

"It's not a kit car, it's a Lamborghini! Philistine."

"YOU UNBEARABLE MAN!" -James May to Jeremy Clarkson. It's just such a James insult. :lol:

I loved the episode with the supercars in Paris [07x03]...the carpark was hilarious but the part where they were driving around the Arc de Triomphe had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Jeremy saying pensively "Oh, I hope we don't have to go around the Arc de Triomphe"

The Panic, the honking....and the Music was perfect!!!

Hamond saying "Don't scratch it" "Yeah, shove in" "OH, God!!..excuse me" and the funniest Hammond quote "I know it's a supercar...it doesn't have vertical takeoff" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fell off the chair at JC when reading the news about the 1000 BHP MG.. when BMW left MG Rover.. digging the tunnels like in a POW camp, then "Right.. get out that V8, the supercharger..." :lol: :lol:

The "1500? 2 door coupe" part, where Richard gets out of his BMW, looks at James' car and says: "He's bought a grandfather clock!!"

Last weeks episode with the bugatti veryon

The news section was the best with the christmas present that tells you to put diesal in your car.

"This car runs on diesal fuel"

*jeremy hits it with mallet*

*screeching noises*

Hammond:"Ohh. I think you've made it angry"
Jeremy:"SHOUT UPPPPP!!!"
*smacks with hammer and box flies off table*

:thumbsup:

DanteSS3 said:
Last weeks episode with the bugatti veryon

The news section was the best with the christmas present that tells you to put diesal in your car.

"This car runs on diesal fuel"

*jeremy hits it with mallet*

*screeching noises*

Hammond:"Ohh. I think you've made it angry"
Jeremy:"SHOUT UPPPPP!!!"
*smacks with hammer and box flies off table*

:thumbsup:

?????????????????? what episode is this

There's two of them. One is when James is hit by the seats that pop back (Honda Element review). Second is when Jeremy fall off the snow bank while acting as a referee for the Suzuki Swift hockey match. The hillarity! :lol:

There are so many of them...what to choose!?

For me, I think it has to be the news segment in 04x06 at about 11:56 where Jeremy is going on about Aston Martin and Rolls Royce being taken over by German manufacturers. He eventually gets to saying that someone with a native German tongue cannot, no matter how well they speak english, can say "squirrel"and it ends up sounding something like "skvirvevaurvoil" :lol: :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Although the "Cars not sold in the U.K." part in that same episode is pretty funny too!

Shawn_230 said:
Can someone enlighten me as to why whenever Clarkson does a Dutch accent, it always sounds like Sean Connery? Is this modelled after a famous Dutchman or something?

"Hello dutchies" :lol: :lol: :lol: