Which bit of TG you consider the funniest ever?

When they talk about the bus drivers, James says that its easier then sitting there infront of the cameras, because your not being filmed so you can have a joint, and immediately regrets what he said! That was hilarious!

Oh there are plenty I find side splitting, a few highlights:

Lotus Exige vs Apache
Range* Rover vs Tank
Jeremy opening a swimming pool in Chipping Norton
The Top Gear bus protest
The Top Gear caravan holiday
The fastest master of the universe challenge
Jeremy's attempt at driving a car in the back seat
Grannie's Doing Doughnuts :thumbsup:

It was a Range Rover against the tank.

I liked the whole ski-jump sketch in the winter olympics episode - especially when Hammond slid past the camera with his radio in his hand: "Not so well" :D

There's so many, but off the top of my head:

- 7x03 (best episode ever) with the carpark
- the amphibious cars challenge
- convertible Espace

What episode did the stig get wheeled off?

The funniest line for me is the cool wall when Jeremy asks how cool the Jaguar is. "Sub-Zero"
Jeremy "Where do you work at Jaguar?"
"*pause*"
Jeremy "You do work at Jaguar?"
"Ya"

^ The one where the Stig is wheeled off at the airport? That's 7x01 with the M6, AMV8 and 911.

Episode [08x03] with the amphibious vehicle tests

There's a shot with James sitting in his "Harold yacht" pulling on his rudder, and he says "come on ya bitch". I never laughed that hard at anything on TG :lol:

Convertible People's Carrier
JeZa: "You know what im thinking now?"
*Everyone looks outside then each other*
"Yeah!!"
:burnrubber:

The music fits so perfect too. :D

when the toyoboat turn arround! I think I pee myself!

My favorite is when Hammond's dampervan first gets in the water, breaks the prop and stalls the engine and he comes climbing out the back "mine hasn't worked."

Do people fall through the ice in Norway on Lakes?
Yes
Often?
Two last week.
And are they dead?
Quite dead.

Winter Olympics special

Gerhard said:

There's a shot with James sitting in his "Harold yacht" pulling on his rudder, and he says "come on ya bitch". I never laughed that hard at anything on TG :lol:
Yeah :lol:
That and "you utter pirate". Two of the best May quotes.

There is just so much to choose from I cant really decide. But the news segment in 05x02 where they talk about the EVO FQ400 is just so great.
"400 horsepower from a 2 liter engine, How big is the turbo gonna be? And what is it going to suck up" "Children with kites" :lol:

Besides all the classic moments already mentioned, I found the drive time show they did hilarious, especially all the jingles. "2 4 6 8, James Maaaaaaay!" :lol:

There's so much. Most of what's mentioned, in particular Jeremy's attempt at driving a car in the back seat. My first REAL Top Gear experience. I fell in love after that one.

Saw it while half drunk with some work palls after a day shifting hay, the summer of 2004. :p

It rullz.

The one in series (was it?) 7 when they're talking about cows. \

Hammond: 'I can. We'll be out of a job.'
Clarkson: 'No we won't, we'll call it Top Steer..'

I've watched it 100 times and still almost piss myself when I see it.

Gerhard said:

That one was indeed just great, I accutally watch those seconds about 10 times to make sure he realy says that. Its just classic

Ohh, hard to pick only one or two, but the one that immediately pops to mind is Jeremy demonstrating the computer-stuff/interior of the Mercedes S-class in the first (?) series.

"This button folds away the rear headrests. Quite good fun that, when people have fallen asleep in the back."

That whole scene in the car is just Clarkson-magic. :D

The time when Jeremy says that GPS leads to Poland in German cars or something made me laugh :p