Which bit of TG you consider the funniest ever?

The Caravan episode. Real or Fake, it's still funny.. and the news segment about microwaves, when May talks abut microwaving his pants in his mate's kitchen.

well, I still laugh when jeremy and richard get into a fight with eachother.. and the episode where jeremy tested MG X-power SV and bumped his head, then the one where hamster flipped suzuki van..

I found the car wash incident very funny, but the best moment must be when the Toyboata went down... I've never laughed more! :lol:

The caravan-episode was also extremely funny. When Hammond finds Jeremys secret weapon - literary! (The AK-47) And of course the van fire.

Also, the interview with Jenson Button:
"So you have a lot of sex?!"
"Probably more than you, Jeremy" :thumbsup:

For the funniest top gear moment look no further than my signiture.

i loved all the things mentioned. i liked the ep with the vans when the guy was trying to get the doors open. he just walked right up to the transit and unlocked it. JCs face was classic :lol:

mays winter olympics "oh cock" was a cracker too

hammond eating cool wall cards :lol:

"he eating a carrot look what he's doing to it!" RH ...
"if you mention monkeys..."

t3h r0x0rs said:
The Caravan episode. Real or Fake, it's still funny.. and the news segment about microwaves, when May talks abut microwaving his pants in his mate's kitchen.

I go along with that. What I remember when it was aired and the carvan was burned and you saw them leaving in the car I thought "they are going to be pulling that hulk behind them" but it didn't stop the laughter when it came into view.

yeah that was a great ep. just watched the bit about may's pants :yucky: in the microwave! :yucky: :yucky:

"lets empty our turds out ourselves..." :lol:

Funny moments people forgot to mention:

. on 2x05 when JC compared 4WD Porsche 911 with models, and say for the Carrera 4S "but this is a bodykit"

. on 8x04 when RH compared the Boxster S to a delicate meal and then shows a huge red chili pepper for the Z4 M

I just saw 6x10 again, and that whole thing with the quad bikes is just hilarious. Especially when Jeremy rides one of them and goes:
"What worries me most of all is that Hammond's gonna go 'Hey, it's really brilliant! I can ride standing up and everything!'. And I can't, cos I'm too tall and I'm too old and I'm too fat - and I hate it!"

Cracks me up every time :lol:

Turturelo said:
always nice to see pure laugh from James, Richard and Jezza when they start laughing which isn't in the scenario :lol: : as Dins said in the last episod when James fell down on the slippery grass

I completely agree.

I think the last season was probably the overall funniest yet. I was just thinking about all the great challenges and weird things they tried to do, and there were so many times that I just started laughing. But my favorites were:

-Jeremy peeing in a bottle on the train with the Veyron.
-The whole caravan/camping bit. James crashed the caravan, they burned down the other caravan and ate cold spam. Brilliant!
-When they made amphibious cars-My ultimate favorite! "A million pounds...And a leg. Either leg, take your pick!" and Richard's insane laughter as the Toybota capsized. Oh, that was great!

I still like the Carrera GT review
"I am now speaking to you now from inside of one of the venturi tunnels"
"And its made of silicon carbi...car...carb..."

The Viper episode, the first ep I saw, was hilarious
"Please drive safely" "No"
"This car is so sophisticated, it can spell its own name"

I like the chart for how much he hates Vauxhal. Then he drives it and shows TONS of understeer.

Supervette5885 said:
I like the chart for how much he hates Vauxhal. Then he drives it and shows TONS of understeer.
Haha, so true. "Past the moons of Jupiter! Can you see those?" :lol:

There are too many pages....

* - I love the races
* - The Stig being wheeled off
* - James' random rants
* - The jibes about Richard's height. (I can say that as I am 4ft 10 and he's the same height as my dad)
* - And basically everything else about the show.

Oh I nearly forgot, when Hamster climbs the cool wall to move the car picture. :D So funny, though I forget what epi it was :(

Does anyone know which episode it was when RH and JC had a fight, and is there a clip of it anywhere?...that was funny. Loved the quads too.

it was series 7, ep 3. the one with the chavtastic focus. i used that clip in the Hammond Project titles. i can send it if ya like

Raven18940 said:
"YOU UNBEARABLE MAN!" -James May to Jeremy Clarkson. It's just such a James insult. :lol:
The stuff of legend!

matt2000 said:
it was series 7, ep 3. the one with the chavtastic focus. i used that clip in the Hammond Project titles. i can send it if ya like

please do!!

Right now I have to go with The Stig arriving via the baggage chute at the airport.