Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I thought I'd make a poll about which Bit Torrent client works the best for you.

But first I need to know which are out there, and which you use yourself.

A few I know of:

- Bit Comet (I use it)

- ABC

- Shareazaa

- Azureus

- Bit Tornado

I can't think of any more ... please add to the list so I can make a poll :)

haz

I use BitTornado and Azureus (when seeding multiple torrents), they both work well for me, but id say Azureus was the best :)

I like Azureus the most, but it's such a system whore. If you have a slow computer, little RAM, or just don't care about tons of fancy features (you just wanna download), I suggest BitTornado (that's a multi-torrent program now, right?) or ABC.

i use Azureus, which is really good given you want to sacrifice some cpu/ram...

i recently had to update to the newest beta version cos the guys at f1racingworld asked everyone to disable scrap which was not possible in the old versions of azureus. so updated to the beta, which is all nice etc, no crashes, everything works fine, but damn, what a system killer that thing is ... :bangin:

Viper007Bond said:
I like Azureus the most, but it's such a system whore. If you have a slow computer, little RAM, or just don't care about tons of fancy features (you just wanna download), I suggest BitTornado (that's a multi-torrent program now, right?) or ABC.

Is it multi-torrent? I didnt think it was, thats why i like to use Azureus :)

*shrug* Never used it.

List updated

haz

^ in azureus you can, just click on statistics->transfers and there you see total up and d/l. you dont get a ratio, but its not a hard mathematical task to calculate the division of 2 numbers :)

i really like azureus.. before i used Bittornado but i hated having multiple torrent windows... sharezza just sucks balls

TF
200 posts

I made this thread a poll, go and vote :)

haz

If someone votes for Shareazaa, I'll ban them.

Viper007Bond said:
If someone votes for Shareazaa, I'll ban them.

lol too right :lol:
Whats wrong with Shareazaa? :mouse:

I'm using Bit Tornado. I like the simplicity of it, no Java needed and the CPU usage is okay.

Yeh BitTornado is good, but i didnt like having lots of windows for each torrent :thumbsdown: