• VW GTI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saab 93

• Volvo S40

• Total voters
Geophysics said:
I am probably going to regret this in more than one way down the line, but I am going to buy an elise. Is there anyone here that lives with this car as a daily driver?
Depends on where you live and what you can tolerate. Riding around in something that small around huge SUV's driven by people who couldnt care less about your well being is less than desirable.

I may regret it because i don't see it as an everyday driver... and that is the role it would play for me. But at the same time i just can't pass up those amazing looks, the performance factor, the price, the reliable and easy to maintain engine... and of course the resale value years down the line. This will probably end up being a car i own for many years to come, I don't plan on selling it until it is a classic... so i need to know i can live with it until i can afford to buy another car to replace it as my everyday driver.

my original plan was to go with an a3 and a ducati sport 1000 for kicks, but the elise is just too nice.

New TT should be the choice

Probably the Civic - it looks good, runs fine and is very reliable. The GTI is all those things but i somehow don't like it plus the fact that especially in europe VW techical services are quite expensive. Last week I was looking for new headlight for my VW Polo and the original were 500USD!!!