Which car would you have from the movies?

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
First off I apologise if this has been done before, and it's not really a game so I've put it here.

Me and a work mate were travelling to another office yesterday and he brought this question up. If you could choose any car from any movie ever made to take home, what would it be?The only rule of choosing is the car must have had a main 'role' in the film. It can't just be one of many cars driven, so that rules out 'Elanor' the GT500 from Gone In 60 Seconds.

It could be, for example, any of James Bond's cars, KITT from the new look Knight Rider pilot, the Bullitt Mustang or the DeLorean from BTTF.

There are so many choices, but I think I've settled on the truck from Duel. By the way trucks can count too.

DuelTruck.jpg

Fire away. :)

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of a movie that would have a DeLorean, since if I'm going to have the one from BTTF, it's going to have all those time-travel add-ons which I don't really need. Unless they work, of course :p

Wait.. so how does James Bond's car count when Eleanor doesn't? Eleanor is the center point of half that movie where James' Astons are just tools in a few scenes.

Dibs on McQueen's 917.

porsche9171.jpg

I'm trying to think of a movie that would have a DeLorean, since if I'm going to have the one from BTTF, it's going to have all those time-travel add-ons which I don't really need. Unless they work, of course :p

Of course the add-ons work, it's the movies! In the same way that KITT would actually talk and wouldn't be remote controlled. :D

Wait.. so how does James Bond's car count when Eleanor doesn't? Eleanor is the center point of half that movie where James' Astons are just tools in a few scenes.

Elanor is one of many cars a movie where they're all nicked, whereas in Bond, his driving is focused on a single car (usually, that's how the old movies worked). If you really want to go for Elanor though I'll throw that rule away. :lol:

The fury for Christine, that thing is just made of awesome and win!
d7c3b52f.jpg

I take it the rules are a production model and not some fantasy crap, like Will Smiths Audi, or a Batmobile. This should turn into a interesting thread. Without going overboard and picking a DB5 (thats to easy). Being realistic that is something I could concievably afford.
E34M5earlyext-1.jpg

Ronin
Dunno if this counts as it is TV, but was never that keen on the series 3 but the car from this show specificaly this one I was in love with in my teens.
272.jpg

If I am being unrealistic.
Aston-Martin-DBS-V8-Vantage.jpg

With regards to Ronin, I don't think the 406 had a 6 disk player, so I had to rule it out.

Last edited:
I take it the rules are a production model and not some fantasy crap, like Will Smiths Audi, or a Batmobile.

Nope, anything goes. Like I said, the only rule is that it must have been important in the movie. :)

And you don't need to pay for it, it's on the movie star. :D

Elanor is one of many cars a movie where they're all nicked, whereas in Bond, his driving is focused on a single car (usually, that's how the old movies worked). If you really want to go for Elanor though I'll throw that rule away. :lol:

No, I wouldn't take Eleanor, that car is an abomination of classic Mustangs, besides, I already one. I'm just saying, that car has a bigger role in it's movie than the Astons do in the Bond movies.

The cars I'd want are all not starring role cars, just they're just in there. Say, the Shaguar from Auston Powers, or the Probe from A Clockwork Orange, etc.

Dunno if this counts as it is TV, but was never that keen on the series 3 but the car from this show specificaly this one I was in love with in my teens.
272.jpg

That's not from The Equalizer, is it?

Lola T70 from THX-1138:

2022LolaT-70CoupeRFthreequartereyel.jpg

No, I wouldn't take Eleanor, that car is an abomination of classic Mustangs...
:+1:

off topic: not to mention the company that made them drove the price of '67 & '68's through the ceiling (they were buying them sight unseen and in any condition for top dollar). Now regular guys like us can't afford them.

on topic:
cars_lightning.jpg

Bumblebee from Transformers:

1977-chevy-camaro-bumblebee.jpg

Yes, the old one!

Because then I could pull Megan Fox! :lol:

311.jpg

Cannonball Run.