Which car would you have from the movies?

tigger

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'88 Vic Wagon, '92 Honda VFR
55 Chevy from Two-Lane Blacktop

It's the same car from American Grafitti. IIRC, it had a tunnel-ram big-block, 4 speed, fiberglass everything etc etc. A true 10 second street car in the early 1970s.

Wiggin

Car(s)
'89 Supra Turbo, '93 Montero
I?d quite like taking this to the Mall at saturdays ...

But in all seriousness ... I really like that design, I think it?s one of the best cars in movies ever.
And just in case some of you don?t know ... it?s from "Aliens" ...

And I like the fact that it?s based on one like this ...

Wich means ... I?ll probably win drag-races wich involve pulling Airplanes ... :)
In GTA IV, the aircraft tug is actually called the Ripley :cool:

Correct! That is the real Eleanor.

I would have:

Audi S8 from Ronin.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
I'm quite sure the S8 is the hero car in Ronin, so it can be accepted.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
It's the same car from American Grafitti. IIRC, it had a tunnel-ram big-block, 4 speed, fiberglass everything etc etc. A true 10 second street car in the early 1970s.
Yes, it was also used a Bob Falfa's (Harrison Ford) car in American Graffiti, but that movie was made in 1973 and Two Lane Blacktop was made in 1970 :p

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
After watching Layer Cake again I see there's an RS6 avant that is used by the main characters a lot. Great car!

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xtug7J592E8&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I saw one of those on the road just last month. Looked original to me. But it was probably a copy.
Most of the originals are either dead or in museums so it was probably a replica

szeis4cookie

Car(s)
2000 Honda Prelude
No pics because you never see the outside of the car in the movie, but I want the car from C'etait un rendezvous. There's debate as to what the car was, and whether or not the car used for the soundtrack was the same as for the driving, but there is no debating the absolute beauty of that engine noise.

If that's against the rules, then I'd like Tony Starks' R8 please.