Which city would you like to move to?

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
Montreal, Canada is nice but the weather is much too harash.

Thinking bout maybe moving Vancouver!

All i need is to explore to career options there,

I'm already where I wanna be. :)

Anywhere-but-the-UK-Land

Seriously North Korea would be more free than this Orwellian shithole

For a while, I always thought of moving to Britain, hence the location in my profile. Seeing how things are going there now, makes me think otherwise. Now I'd quite like to live in the Northwest area, maybe Seattle.

Where is it you happen to live now?

If I had to move outside the United States I probably would move to Valletta in Malta.

800px-Valletta.jpg

If I had to move, I would seriously think about the Isle of Man.

Vancouver WA, the proper burbs of Portland. Close enough to exploit the no sales tax but far enough to stay away from all the eco nut jobs who will throw paint on any car deem not worthy for their green neighborhood. Once that bridge is built and it doesn't take 3 hours to cross 1 river it will be nice. Max line for when you want to get all messed up and don't want a DUI, mix in the 401k trick and you have all the plus sides of Oregon without the downsides.

Isle of man would be too boring for me, I just couldn't do it.

Texas would be nice too, don't have to deal with eco nuts.

The best i can think of would be some Germanic town in Italy, ideally with Italian attitudes toward driving. Then i could have all the wonderful drunken weirdness of the south-Germans without having to drive through Switzerland to get some proper food. Plus it would give me a excuse to be trilingual.

Hey Avanti, do such cities exist? or are all the Germanic-Italians fascists? :p

If I had to move, I would seriously think about the Isle of Man.

If i could afford it then that would be a great backup plan. The weather is rather terrible though.

Last edited:
Why would I wanna move to a city?

I'm pretty happy with where I am - but if I had to move the South Island of NZ, or somewhere close to the European Alps would appeal a whole lot.

Definatly Hamburg