Which continent do you live on?

Which continent do you live on?

• Total voters

haha604

Hey guys, just want to get an idea of where everybody lives.

To me it seems like most people on this board are from North America.

Ooo, good poll! :)

USA here, so North America.

good ol US-of-A! 8) on the North American continent.

Gee i wonder if anyone is from antartica :roll: :shock:

Finland also says hello to everyone!

More precisely I live in East-Finland in a little village near Joensuu.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

our cities public transport plan : "we'll let our roads deteriorate until no one will want to drive their cars on them!!" :D

The States, North America

M5Rangerover said:

our cities public transport plan : "we'll let our roads deteriorate until no one will want to drive their cars on them!!" :D

I thought Quebec was the only province with that problem :lol:

M5Rangerover said:

Maybe that would have been the Alberta government's contributions to Canada part in the Kyoto Accord!

Singapore
just a dot on the world map...

Yeah...I know. And it has the honour of having the highest car price in the entire world becos of the toopid COE. Which part of Singapore are u from? I'm from Singapore too...Jurong area in fact. I'm in the UK, London now for studies.

xkwilson said:
Singapore
just a dot on the world map...

Yeah...I know. And it has the honour of having the highest car price in the entire world becos of the toopid COE. Which part of Singapore are u from? I'm from Singapore too...Jurong area in fact. I'm in the UK, London now for studies.

Hi... nice to meet you here. Thought I'm the only Singaporean here... Me in Jurong Area also. Toh Guan, very near to Jurong East.

Yes man highest car price in the world... shock to find that my dream car only cost US$89,000 in NY from justin when it cost like $500,000 here... damn...
not a chance of buying it in my whole life can only get a 1:18 model...

Ya thinking of that too... how I wish I could
I can't even afford a car here, let alone the SL 500
don't think I will ever have the chance to sit in it...
I'm saving up for a van now
the cheapest transport that I can afford...

Hi... nice to meet you here. Thought I'm the only Singaporean here... Me in Jurong Area also. Toh Guan, very near to Jurong East.

Yes man highest car price in the world... shock to find that my dream car only cost US$89,000 in NY from justin when it cost like $500,000 here... damn...
not a chance of buying it in my whole life can only get a 1:18 model...

Nice to meet u too! I live in Boon Lay near Jurong Pt. Yeah...I used to drive a Nissan Sunny B13 series. Cost me S$20,000 on a car thats 11 years old. Ridiculous. But wat to do.

11 year old still need 20k???
was scrap no value still need so ex...

I saving up for a Opel Combo, which is about S$35,000. Which after that I will have no money. So have to get a diesel engine car. So have to get a van. And this van is 1.7L turbocharged. Best van around...