Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastien Bourdais

• Adrian Sutil

• Giancarlo Fisichella

• Total voters
Theres been 2 years in between, half of the drivers left.

2PaperBiro, I can only enter poll options when the topic is created.

I kinda wished there was a multiple choice option...

I kinda wished there was a multiple choice option...

Yeah, most of us support more than one driver. I've started for example to like Kimi Raikkonen. I''ve chosen Lewis since old habits die hard, but really I'm increasingly leaning towards Vettel.

Last edited:
Button for years and Kimi, but Button more.
I think on the last poll I had Hamilton as well, but he started pissing me off.

Last edited:
<---That one.

It seems some people have jumped on the Button bandwagon :)

I voted Kimi but I go for all the Finns including Rosberg

Last edited:
I picked Raikkonen but i support four drivers. Kimi, Massa, Vettel and Webber.

This really should be a multi-choice poll, but i picked piquet because someone has to, and i dont think he sucks anywhere near as much as people think he does. Being new in a mediocre car directly compared to the best driver on the grid (talent wise) is just not fair.

Hamilton, Heikki, Piquet, LeSeb. Anyone who crashes into ferrari. Ferrari when they crash or blow an engine. :evil:

In non racing terms, I really like Vettel because he's just so humourous. In racing terms, I just love the racing

Well it's obvious who I support, but it's really interesting to see that Massa has no votes. And I also really wonder how manyvotes Button would have had last year. Or how many MORE votes Lewis or Alonso would have had last year or the year before. Shows how much a year can do in F1. I'd never flail around supporting different people every year...

Well it's obvious who I support, but it's really interesting to see that Massa has no votes. And I also really wonder how manyvotes Button would have had last year. Or how many MORE votes Lewis or Alonso would have had last year or the year before. Shows how much a year can do in F1. I'd never flail around supporting different people every year...

I don't know who else this applies for but i only picked Kimi because he was the first one on the list. I support both Ferrari drivers equally. ;)

I don't know who else this applies for but i only picked Kimi because he was the first one on the list. I support both Ferrari drivers equally. ;)

Yep, same here - I support both Ferrari drivers equally.

I voted for Felipe since he was looking so lonely on that poll. :p

I voted for hamilton : p

This should have been a multiple choice poll...

I support Kimi and Button at the moment.

You can't have multiple choices. The permutations and combinations would be insane.