Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sebastien Bourdais

• Adrian Sutil

• Giancarlo Fisichella

• Total voters
Seriously. How many people have started going for Button just this year?

If it's any consolation, I still don't like the guy.

I went for Webber as I always love to see him do well and lose the "shitmagnet" tag he seems to have in F1.

However, I dont really follow any one driver in F1 since Senna died...

Webber because he's Australian and I'm biased :p

Vettel because he's young, talented when he's in the car and damn hilarious when he's out of it.

I also like Alonso, Kimi, Jenson, Rubens and Felipe because they're cool people (each for different reasons).

I hated Alonso back in '05 and '06 merely because he was a glamor star. Now that he has been humbled by a horrible car (for several years I might add) I tend to give him more respect, especially when he can pull out a win (like Singapore last year was very impressive)

I just admire drivers who can take the worst, and manage something great with it. Seems like Schumacher always had by far the best car on the grid, and he never really did much for me. Not to say he wasn't great, because obviously he was.

Last edited:
I voted for Massa though in the last couple of years it's been quite even for me between Massa, Button & Webber.

Obviously this year I'm all for Button taking the WDC but I wouldn't mind it if he had to fight for it with Massa or Webber :)