Which Flame Warrior are you?

Well obviously:

Bliss Ninny

"Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat."

Acne, obviously.

constantly whines about how, like... his life and everything really sucks and stuff. Usually a middle class teenager with an allowance, unlimited access to a computer and WAY too much time on his hands. Acne's vague existential arguments about the meaningless of life and emptiness of existence are culled from the lyrics of the 20 gigs of MP3s he has squirreled away on his hard drive.

(Although I have in excess of 60Gb worth of MP3s...) :unsure:

1_120772750_3.jpg

sghhgsjkjlieqawwwfuoppuhnhbkoopbczvhrshjgwkellsgrnosibsjlwhuevos

Troglodyte seems to have emerged from the mists of time untouched by human evolution. Devoid of a single progressive idea and lacking the slightest awareness of social and cultural advances, Troglodyte has developed an incoherent political philosophy that he characterizes as "conservative" or "libertarian", but which could be more accurately described as "bigoted narcissism". His aggressive posturing often frightens off weaker, more timid Warriors. In pitched battle, however, Troglodyte easily loses control and his attack quickly degenerates into a rant. Just for the fun of it.

Yup :p

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

Of course :D

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

Of course :D

So you are Me-Too huh? :p

What's the option for the one who can't be arsed to read through all of them just to choose an inappropriate option based on the size of their own ego?

I think I may have found katwalk......

There is one for pretty much everybody on this board......sadly :p

Not enough categories to cover everyone here. Oddly enough quite a few of the ones that jump out at me as having exact FG matches are people who have departed us, and in all those cases nothing of any value was lost.

someone pick mine :D

I was hoping for a flowchart.

Yeah I'll never say that again.

So, did I ever tell you guys about my cat?

EDIT: Actually, I might be a Filibuster. :p

Last edited: