Which generation of Mitsubishi Evo would you have?

Which generation of Mitsubishi Evo would you have?

• Total voters

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
If it were your money and you had to chose between these three cars?

Why?

NOT which is fastest, best, real ....

IX for me.

Wheres the Evo VI??

It was hard to dicide but i voted X :)

None of the above.

I'd take an Evo 6 over any of these. The 8 and 9 were the last days for the legend. But since we're not comparing to see which one is the "best" I shall go for an 8 since that would be the cheapest.

In any event, RIP Evo, you will be sorely missed :(

I'm in the Evo VI camp as well. I want one with the ridiculously big spotlights on the front bumper! :woot:

I'm in the Evo VI camp as well. I want one with the ridiculously big spotlights on the front bumper! :woot:

That's the Evo IV or V, not Evo VI

Evo IV:

96_Evo4_front.jpg

Evo V:

evo-v-gsr.JPG

Evo VI:

445044313_small.jpg

I personally like this generation of Evos the best over the 7,8,9 generation

I said X in the poll, but given any choice whatsoever I'd love one of the Japan-only Mitsu IX estate / station wagon versions.

Can I get an option for "Subaru Impreza"? :p

if I cant have that, i'll have an VIII

EVO 8 MR. That's why I bought one.

The EVO is not dead. EVO 10 is winning every review I'm reading on the net against the new STi and is proving VERY tuner friendly with simple boltons, and now starting to get turbo changes done with amazing results, very much like the venerable 4G63.

8 MR got the best of the lot IMO. It was the test bed for the AYC and ACD systems in the EVO 9 and it got the great Bilstein dampers, yet didn't get the weight the EVO 9 put on. EVO 8 MR weighs in at 1400kgs. That's why it was my pick. :)

IX for me, an FQ-360 would do me just fine, FQ-400 is a just a bit to mad

x definatly
only thing i hate is the raked body lines, makes the rear wheels look way smaller than they are

evox.jpg

evox2.jpg

although i have always loved the insane splitter/canard setup on the cyber evo

cyberevosplitter4.jpg

cyberevosplitter5.jpg

I - IV for me.