• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Which is the best torrent client?

frizzipazzi

Car(s)
LML Star 150 & Peugeot 207
I have actually tried the original bit torrent and azureus, but the first one had too few functions and now azureus is sucking my ram as hell being far too heavy.
Anything lighter? What do you use?
Cheers

zomg this is like the sevenhundurathbillionath to the power of forty six and a half time this has come up.

n e ways

bit comet.

jasonchiu said:
zomg this is like the sevenhundurathbillionath to the power of forty six and a half time this has come up.

n e ways

bit comet.

Ops, sorry :roll: just checked the first page and didn't find a similar topic...
Thanks anyway :)

np, i dont give a rats ass so dont be sorry. watch out for andrewhui, he is a wannabe admin mod fag :lol:

jasonchiu said:

n e ways

bit comet.

Haha, I believe there was also one started by you ;-)

Buba

yeah but that was about 13923 lightyears ago and the one i started wasl ike a year after the previous one

Dude, I use Azureus. I don't reccomend it. It uses bloody 70 MB RAm. Any suggestions dudes. Lucky you opened the thread :D

I use Azureus and love it, but I have gobs of RAM and CPU power, so I don't mind it being a system whore. Worth it for all the features it has. :)

Bitcomet... Although it uses 45 MB of Ram as well...

Buba

Have been using Bitcomet for a couple of days now, I have to admit that the features in azureus were much more, but I am now able to run something else beside it without waiting years to load new application.

Man just use ABC...its easy as to use and its default settings only need a little bit of tweaking before using it to download something ;)
jasonchiu said:
yeah but that was about 13923 lightyears ago and the one i started wasl ike a year after the previous one
Wow Jason enough wit those numbers man :bangin: :lol:

Yeah ABC is wonderful... i was having a problem with BitComet where i never seemed to get a share ratio eyond 1.1 with ABC i don't have that problem

TF

I used to azureus and it worked fine, but after one update it would lag all the time like crazy. Then i went back to the original client, and its fine. Extra features arent really necissaly.