Which of the latest Ferraris is the better looking?

Which of the latest Ferraris is the better looking?

• Ferrari F430. It has a 4.3 V8 engine. What else can you possibly ask for?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. Who cares if it was designed by someone named Ken?

• Ferrari Enzo. Screw design. Give me POWAAA!

• Ferrari FXX. Need I say more?

• Ferrari 599. A worthy replacement for the 575.

• Can't decide, I like them all.

• Ferrari design peaked around 1965

• There's no such thing as a good looking Ferrari

• Total voters

Z102

Car(s)
'07 Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport
Since SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! and Carsightings opened a couple of Ferrari-oriented polls, I thought I'd try to settle this question once and for all. Which Ferrari do you think is the better looking? To me, and I'm afraid I'm quite alone in this, it's the 612 Scaglietti.

i like the 612, i think the 456 was better looking though, but the 430 is just too good lookin
4 seat ferrari's just don't capture what ferrari is in my opinion

there is no such thing as a good-looking ferrari nowadays. they just don't look right!

The gorgeous F430 for me.

It has to be the 575 for me. Can't really just describe why, that's just the way it is :p

I like em all!

osabros said:
there is no such thing as a good-looking ferrari nowadays. they just don't look right!

Umm...ok you officially have the most disturbing sig ever.... oh and you need to resize it.

Carsightings said:
No Boss said:
osabros said:

Umm...ok you officially have the most disturbing sig ever.... oh and you need to resize it.

yes please get rid of it
"Adblock" guys :roll:

**Edit**

Renesis strikes again !! :lmao:

None of the poll options, my favourite Ferrari is the 456.

None of the current range are ugly per se [yes, even the much-maligned 612, though I might make an exception and vividly describe how much the FXX bounced along every branch and twig of the ugly tree], but they're not stunners either.

TG got it right in the Paris trip, they're so influenced by aerodynamics that any attempt at subtlety or beauty has gone straight out the window.

Ah well.

the F430 looks great, but the rear is a bit "unusual" not bad, just a little different. I voted for the 575 though, it looks perfect. anyone have any good hi-res pictures of it?

Carsightings said:
i have loads of wallpapers but not ones i took. is that ok?
sure! ive only got a few fairly normal looking hi-res's of the 575.

I think the FXX is awesome! Although it is a direct decendent of the Enzo, it looks way better. It doesn't have an arse that arches up like a dog making a poop... Well at least it isn't that protruding and vulgar. It looks modern and it doens't have some of the old-style design features the Enzo had... It is a lot more bold. For an idea of the thing, you can click on my sig and go to my site for close up shots of the thing and me standing next to it (happiest day of my life...) :thumbsup: 8)