Which presenter are you?

CaptainFast

Hi TG fans, new poster here.

Which TG presenter do you think that you are most like?

For me it's jezza, hence the username. I like to go fast, and want more power

Yours?

Probably the stig, because I've never said anything ever.

and somebody else will probably mention it too but there's a thread for introducing yourself as well.

I think I would be May or jezza because I like going fast but I am sensible

BTW :welcome: on Finalgear hope you have great time being here

Definitely James May. I'm a bit nerdy and pedantic, enjoy wordplay, but can sometimes be faster than you'd expect :wicked:.

Probably the stig, because I've never said anything ever.

and somebody else will probably mention it too but there's a thread for introducing yourself as well.

-.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. -. --- - .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. -.-- -... . - .... . ... - .. --. .-.-.- ... --- -- . ... .- -.-- .... . .... .- ... -. --- -.- -. --- .-- .-.. . -.. --. . --- ..-. - .... . .-- .-. .. - - . -. .-- --- .-. -.. .-.-.-
:mrgreen:

James may, i drive slowly, and even though my first language is spanish i swear by saying ?oh cock?

I dunno...

Maybe Richard because I'm short, but I think I probably act a bit more James-like over all.

I clicked on this expecting a link to one of those "What personality are you"-style quizzes you see on the Live Journals. Color me slightly disappointed. To answer the question, though I think I'm more like James in that I'm pretty sensible when it comes to speed, and I do tend to drop some mild sentence enhancers whenever some clot does something stupid.

If I throw in height then I'm Richard, but shorter.

We have this discussion sometimes in my house- I'm like May, because I'm pretty much an average kinda gal who appreciates luxury and I'm not in any hurry to get anywhere. My husband is most like Clarkson, because he likes fast cars and doesn't think before he speaks. My daughter, who is 7 years old, is like Hammond, because she's young, enthusiastic, and about four feet tall ;)

Last edited:
I tend to act like Clarkson - I have a very loose connection between my brain and my mouth and make no apologies for it. My solutions to many problems are yelling - people foolishly try to calm me down, but it never works! That said, I look more like May.

Obviously you can tell from the past paragraph that I also think very highly of myself - much like Jeremy Clarkson!

I'd say I'm like Jezza, basically short-fused and curly tall dude who's always looking for more POWAAAHHH :p