Which presenter are you?

Aww, the Dave quiz won't work for me.

Youthink says I'm Hammond (...I wish I owned a 911!) and Quizfarm says I'm The Stig.

I'm somewhere between Jeremy and James, my sense of humor is much closer to Jeremy's but my taste in cars is much more in line with May's.

I am a mix of the 3.

From Clarkson, I have the no compromise attitude. It's black or white, not grey. And I don't mind if people disagree with me. I said things like I think.

From Hammond, I have the "hampster frame" (5'9" and 135 lbs), more fashion look and the interests to try anything.

From May... I have some strange preferences...

From the Stig... I have a tattoo of my face, over my face !

Clarksons personality, Mays intellect.

I'm lucky ;)

i'm like Clarkson.. i'm always right, even when i'm not. but i got something from May, no sense of direction at all.

I dunno wtf is up with the quizzes but I know for certain that I'm top gear dog.

I'm more like James... well, at least power is not one of my priorities (and I keep my tools tidy and spanners arranged by size :lol:)

But lately I'm starting to have reactions like Richard's to different situations :think:

I'm Richard Hammond's height (quite short, only about 5foot 4 inches), and I am very competitive, in pretty much everything.

I share Clarkson's political views, including the disdain for the environment, and his love for torturing Hammond about his teeth.

But I think I'm mostly a short, Republican, James May, because I'm very technical, I am a musician, and I love anything quirky or just plain interesting--I do not like cats, however.