Which presenter are you?

You are Jeremy Clarkson

You display all the no-nonsense, outspoken traits of the Top Gear motor-mouth. People either love you or hate you - either way, you just can't curb your cutting wit.

:rolleyes: Jezza through out! :D

James, easily. :)

I like technology and interesting machines, I like luxury in daily life, and things to be either simple and easy to use or very complicated which require concentration. Imbetween is just irritating.
I also have long hair, oddly patterned shirts and an ability to sound very smart when talking about everyday stuff!

I'm nothing like Jezza, he's the ort of person that annoys me, I'm only like the Hamster in height, being a depressing 5'6".:(

Well then, I'm Jason Dawe, like in "not a Top Gear presenter". :rolleyes:

:lol:

Hmmm...as for me: May, I suppose, for far too many reasons. Poor man.... ;)

I'm a mixture of Hammond and Clarkson. I tend to say things without thinking of consequences and I hate things which are too complicated. I'm both competitive and enthusiastic. I'm active, too.
But there is one thing I have in common with James: saying (oh,) cock :p

My own opinion: A combination of all three with a side order of Stig. (Opinionated and unapologetic like Jezza, a little nerdy like James, enthusiastic and competitive like Richard, can be a bit quiet like Stig.)

Youthink quiz: Richard

Quizfarm quiz: Richard

Dave quiz: Jeremy

I took one on Facebook once and it gave me James.

Jezza since my cool wall is not a democracy either but add a dash of james since I can fix stuff.. :)

gotta be Jermey for me haha childish, love to drive fast, and HATE to lose at anything. also quite loud

I'm definitely a May. Just look at my hair.
:p

All jesting aside..I'm definitely a May.
Hair. Sensible driving. Weird stripey/patterned shirts. Fond of old armchairs. Thinks that sensible cars are great. Can't wait for the Fiat Panda to show up in America. Says "oh cock" frequently. Doesn't give a rat's arse about appearances. I am what I am.....and I am James May.

I am unlike any of the presenters. That's why watching TG is fun. A show about someone very like me would just be like not watching TV at all. How boring.

I'm like an amalgamation of all three, but probably closer to May then any of the others.
I have a no-nonsense attitude like Clarkson, but prefer diplomacy, like May.
I'm tall like Clarkson, but my hair's like a cross between May's and Hammond's.
I'm not an aggressive driver, my navigational skills are pretty average and I love prog rock....I guess that makes me May.

Youthink said I'm James, Quizfarm said I'm the Stig, Dave said I'm Richard. I'm probably a bit of all of them. I like going fast (Jeremy), but I am very cautious about things and try and be precise (James) but at the same time I get annoyed when something doesn't come my way (Richard) and also I don't really talk that much (The Stig).

Well even know my favorite presenter is James, my Charactor is definatly Jeremy with a good prise of Cockiness,

I'm childish, clowny and most of you hate me for what i'm saying. :lol:

Jeremy. I tend to speak before I think and I'm not afraid to tell folks if something's crap.

And I need more powerrrrrr in my life. :)

I'm pretty much James.

Hair-wise, cynicism-wise, dress-wise (baggy-ish jeans and stripey jumpers :D), not liking people getting too close...

EDIT: Hm...Quizfarm thinks I'm more like Hammond, and Youthink says I'm James...

All I know is...those quizzes SUCK!

Last edited: