Which presenter do you identify yourself with?

Peter_Senoir

There are many reasons for us to like this show and the lovable presenters. For me I always find there are quite a bit of similar personalities and attributes that I can see a little bit of myself in Jeremy Richard and James. And like all three of them, I can never afford a Bugatti Veyron.

I can appreciate Jeremy?s sense of humour. I always liked his racist German jokes. I can tell pretty good jokes on Jews as well, but that would be politically incorrect on a TV show about cars. On ?Money? maybe?
I share the same good fashion style as Richard has. I like his taste of shirts and cool runners, as well as his hair style. Oh, I have got his teeth as well.
At the end of the day, I fancy myself as a bit of James May, ?the other bloke from Top Gear?, a quiet achiever, the Ringo Starr of the trio. I do drive like a Christian, I would mind being ?Captain Slow? on the telly, and I have got a taste for old English cars. I like him as a sobering balance between Jeremy?s enormous ego, and sometime over the top Richard. Rather like him, I am a quintessential English Gentleman.
What about you? Are you a bit of Jeremy Richard or James? Maybe Jason even?

You sound like gods gift to humans

@ lilleput: Ok... looked a little too deep in the rum bottle?

Dunno about personality but i'm almost always with Richard when it comes to the cars. I like that there is something about him, like he's just some ordinary guy who happened to end up in a car with camera. Ok, maybe not completely like that but just a little.

My teeth are alot like JCs, im smaller than Hammond but only a little and i have May's hair.. Oh and i dress like May too..

Okay, seriously my tast in cars resembles Hammonds alot though im with JC on most Supercars.. I think i have Hammonds humor (Im not smart enough to be a witty as JC) and i dont get May at all, but thats because im not Old or brittish enough

alistair_1990 said:
well people say i look, act and dress like richard hammond so i guess i better say im like him lol

Watch out, you're going to get hoards of rabid fangirls chasing you and putting up tents outside your home! :lol:

As much as I'd like to be a James (of course - what a surprise), I have to be honest and say that I'm more of a girlie version of Jeremy. I'm just as pretty as Clarkson too. :huh:

Electrastar~Indochine said:
alistair_1990 said:
well people say i look, act and dress like richard hammond so i guess i better say im like him lol

Watch out, you're going to get hoards of rabid fangirls chasing you and putting up tents outside your home! :lol:

As much as I'd like to be a James (of course - what a surprise), I have to be honest and say that I'm more of a girlie version of Jeremy. I'm just as pretty as Clarkson too. :huh:
jc can be attractive, when he dressed up, and only from a particular angle. the backside mainly. What a lovely website though, Electrastar~Indochine.

Electrastar~Indochine said:
alistair_1990 said:

#
Would you go to Huddersfield? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Which presenter do you identify yourself with?

Peter_Senoir said:
I can appreciate Jeremy?s sense of humour. I always liked his racist German jokes.
thanks for all the honour, but we have still not become a race...last guy who tried did screw up seriously... :D

mmh, seems like everyone here is identical...i would consider myself to be similar. i've got clarksons cynism and arrogance (although not his stand on the environment), i dress more like hammond and usually like his choices of cars, though i'm not as childish as he is and i'm usually the more quiet and sophisticated person in the background like may, although i don't drive like a christian.

im weird, more like clarkson.

I tend to be very outspoken and opinionated. The way Jeremy goes around casually insulting people reminds me of how I bash people around me. I love the way Jezza is does not like political correctness too.

I have a friend who is exactly like Hammond--short, dopey humour, fashion sense. I also have another friend who is exactly like James--soft gentleman with a vintage taste in everything.

I'm totally like James, except less vintage.

I can identify myself with James. I'm more of a calm person, I don't want to run anywhere(in fact, I'd rather take a two wheel vehicle, although mine has no engine) and I like vintage cars. In a car I'm a bit of "captain slow" and I have horrible sense of direction.

Jeremy is quick witted and outspoken and I'm neither, although I do agree with many of his opinions. Neither am I as interested in my style nor have I whitened my teeth like Richard.