Which races from the 2010 season would you dump?

Which races from the 2010 season would you dump?

• Bahrain GP, Bahrain International Circuit

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • Australian GP, Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Malaysian GP, Sepang International Circuit

• Chinese GP, Shanghai International Circuit

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Spanish GP, Circuit de Catalunya

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Monaco GP, Circuit de Monaco

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Turkish GP, Istanbul Park

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Canadian GP, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • European GP, Valencia Street Circuit

Votes: 65 80.2%
  • British GP, Silverstone Circuit

• German GP, Hockenheimring

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Hungarian GP, Hungaroring

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Belgian GP, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Italian GP, Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Singapore GP, Marina Bay Street Circuit

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Japanese GP, Suzuka Circuit

• Korean GP, Korean International Circuit

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Brazilian GP, Aut?dromo Jos? Carlos Pace

• Abu Dhabi GP, Yas Marina Circuit

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
Bahrain, Valencia and Abu Dhabi...

^ I think it's due back next year (which is why I'm going to Suzuka this year!).

In that article in the Official Discussion, I recall Bernie saying that he only wants to get rid of the European tracks

^ I think it's due back next year (which is why I'm going to Suzuka this year!).
Nope, Toyota has said that they are not going to be able to host it. It was meant to do a hockenheim/Nurburgring type of thing but isn't.

Suzuka was a dreadful race last year. Too narrow, making it impossible to overtake at.

Suzuka was a dreadful race last year. Too narrow, making it impossible to overtake at.

Suzuka is a wonderful circuit and its impossible to overtake in F1 at any circuit.

I don't really mind Fuji, but as a compliment, rather than a supplement to Suzuka.

Eh? Complement for starters is (in a loose sort of definition) something added to an entity to complete it. Ie, a fine wine will complement a nice chicken dinner. Supplement means largely the same thing. Something to make up for a deficiency, or extend or something. :p

I think what you're trying to say is that you like Fuji, but only when it alternates with Suzuka and isn't a replacement. Fortunately for the rest of us who, unlike you, are actually sane, Fuji wont be returning to the calendar in the near future ;).

You're welcome for the free English lesson :)

Last edited:
Eh? Complement for starters is (in a loose sort of definition) something added to an entity to complete it. Ie, a fine wine will complement a nice chicken dinner. Supplement means largely the same thing. Something to make up for a deficiency, or extend or something. :p

I know exactly what it means. We should have Suzuka and Fuji a week apart. Suzuka for the amazing track, with lack of overtaking, and Fuji, for the relatively boring track, but lots of overtaking.

edit: Spending the past 12 years of my life editing each and every one of my friends major essays from junior school all the way up to university may have something to do with it...

Last edited:
Overtaking > *

Therefore:

Fuji > Suzuka

Overtaking at Suzuka is even difficult in Forza Motorsport 3. Such a stupid narrow track. Useless.

I chose [Bahrain, Shanghai and Valencia. Bahrain this year was terrible, I can't even remember anything about what the Shanghai circuit or race was like in '09, and Valencia is just an obvious candidate for the chop.

Edit: WTF?

Last edited:
Well first of all, I always preper a race to no race. So if they are being dumped without being replaced, then obviously I want none to go.

I'm glad to see this said, ive been getting the impression from some people that they'd rather have no race at all. One of the Spanish races and Turkey should go. Also, am I the only one who liked Abu Dhabi last year? The only thing that hurt that race was the championship being settled before it happened, IMO. This year it could be amazing.

As for the Japanese tracks, I'd love to see a set up like Germany where they alternate between Fuji and Suzuka. Frankly, I don't feel any country deserves two races, but both those tracks deserve races.

Last edited:
I chose
B]
Bahrain, Shanghai and Valencia. Bahrain this year was terrible, I can't even remember anything about what the Shanghai circuit or race was like in '09, and Valencia is just an obvious candidate for the chop.
You did not just do that!

I'm glad to see this said, ive been getting the impression from some people that they'd rather have no race at all.

Of course not. The idea is to replace worst races with some new ones (hopefully better). If someone just don't want to see some races, can just decide not to turn on the tv. So of course the idea of this poll is not to just eliminate some races, but replace them.

Also, am I the only one who liked Abu Dhabi last year? The only thing that hurt that race was the championship being settled before it happened, IMO. This year it could be amazing.

No, I think it was quite nice. Seemed like great atmosphere and the race itself wasn't that bad too.

Ferrari (and Arabs) invested there too much money, so this race will stay for a long time. :p

I chose
moz-screenshot.png
Bahrain, Shanghai and Valencia. Bahrain this year was terrible, I can't even remember anything about what the Shanghai circuit or race was like in '09, and Valencia is just an obvious candidate for the chop.

:lol: :rofl: