Which races from the 2010 season would you dump?

Which races from the 2010 season would you dump?

• Bahrain GP, Bahrain International Circuit

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • Australian GP, Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Malaysian GP, Sepang International Circuit

• Chinese GP, Shanghai International Circuit

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Spanish GP, Circuit de Catalunya

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Monaco GP, Circuit de Monaco

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Turkish GP, Istanbul Park

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Canadian GP, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • European GP, Valencia Street Circuit

Votes: 65 80.2%
  • British GP, Silverstone Circuit

• German GP, Hockenheimring

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Hungarian GP, Hungaroring

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Belgian GP, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Italian GP, Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Singapore GP, Marina Bay Street Circuit

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Japanese GP, Suzuka Circuit

• Korean GP, Korean International Circuit

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Brazilian GP, Aut?dromo Jos? Carlos Pace

• Abu Dhabi GP, Yas Marina Circuit

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

settler

Car(s)
VW Corrado VR6
Since there is discussion in the "official" thread I thought it will be interesting to make a poll.

Which races you don't like? Which are boring? Which should be replaced with the new ones.

It will be more interesting if you can choose up to three races we can lose, but please don't pick more than that.

Well first of all, I always preper a race to no race. So if they are being dumped without being replaced, then obviously I want none to go. If they're being replaced by something better though, I'd go with Barcelona, Valencia, and Bahrain. The rest have some overtaking and you don;t want to lose all the high speed ones.

Which madman wants to get rid of Hungary? It is a great track.

I think mclarensmps said he didn't like it. There's not a lot overtaking, but I love the track, great technical circuit. :cool:

Korean, Valencia & Bahrain

I gave S Korea a chance, and well Singapore... it was controversial and dramatic for both races so I'm letting it off the hook.

Bahrain, Valencia, Turkey and Abu Dhabi for me.

Why am I the only one voting Monaco? It's as exciting as watching paint dry.

Be gone evil creations Bahrain, Turkey, Singapore, Babu Dabi.

But has nice views. :lol:
I know cars crashing into barriers is the only interesting thing there, nevertheless I just like the view of cars racing through those narrow streets.

My votes are for Valencia, Turkey (apart of not the best track, it was pathetic when they were racing to empty grandstands) and Bahrain. Apart of that I don't like Barcelona, but I said to choose 3. Of all these track I don't this could stay maybe because I think there should be some race in Spain. Similar reason for boring Hungaroring - it's closest track for many F1 fans and that's why it's very popular.

The thing I like about Monaco is that, unlike the new parade routes tracks, there isn't a continent-sized runoff area around every corner. There's very little margin for error and overtaking requires the use of big metal testicles.

Ok, I can buy into the glitzy idea of girls in bikinis and shiny boats, but that's it. It had some good races there in the last decades but you can't live of the past. You have to move on.

Just don't take away Singapore GP, since that's the only one I can go. ^^

Ok, I can buy into the glitzy idea of girls in bikinis and shiny boats, but that's it. It had some good races there in the last decades but you can't live of the past. You have to move on.

2008. Of course that was rainy, but still one of the best races of the decade. Monaco doesn't need overtaking, just seeing the cars drive is breathtaking when they're on the ragged edge. They're so close to the barries, so close to a huge shunt in every corner, I love it. Overtaking just isn't part of the show there, but other stuff replaces it. This does not happen in Valencia or Barcelona.

Monaco also has that history that no other track can beat. I would give examples..but I know nothing about formula 1. :D

Getting rid of Monaco would be an effrontery to F1's history, why not can Monza while we're at it. Spa, why not can that as well! Monaco is the jewel in the crown of street tracks.

I give in. You can have Monaco. :p

Fuck no to ever watch any practice session from it tho.

I hadn't voted Hungaroring until right now, so there were 4 madmen before me :p

The other two I'd get rid of are Valencia and Bahrain. Middle East doesn't need two, I'd rather get rid of the barren one.