Which SIABSC for series 3??

Jos J.

Car(s)
2011 Volkswagen Polo Slowmotion, 2014Peugeot308 SW
Offcourse if there would be a series 3, which stars do u want to see?

I would like to see Eric bana, since he is a true petrolhead! (and i still would like to see his film "love the beast", but i can't find it anywhere...)

If this thread already is on the forum, my apologies, but my i-net wasn't working properly, and so i couldn't use the search function.

Chris Atkinson and Cody Crocker! (The former should have plenty of time to drop in atm :p )

Judith Lucy.

Hell funny, and I read somewhere that she doesn't have a driver's licence. That should be hilarious.

I would like to see Eric bana, since he is a true petrolhead!

Yep.

Some people who are not associated with SBS would be nice.

Yep.

Judith Lucy.

Only if they gag her. One of the most annoying voices known to man.

And for fuck's sake, somebody hold her down and shave her armpits!!!

I want to see what time Steve and the Stig can pull, but I guess that will only come at the end of the car's life.

That'd be good. They did mention how quickly the Stig got around the track in the Proton at some point back in series 1, but I've forgotten what his time was.

Anyone who has NOTHING to do with SBS. Even better, "SBS" should not be mentioned at all during the interview!

Maybe try celebrities that the PUBLIC want to see (and not just us crazed TG fans...) - that'll attract more people to the show. Kevin Rudd maybe - or a Kevin Rudd/Malcom Turnbull shootout... in a ute...

Put on Rove, Kyle Sandilands, Dicko, Fatty Vautin, Jennifer Hawkins (mmm J-ho...), Paul McDermott, Eddie Macguire

shit, we may not like any of them, but people watch them.

I'm deeply disturbed that someone wants to see Kyle Sandilands anywhere, let alone in the bog standard car. The SBS thing has gotten so blatant now - there has not been one "celebrity" featured that hasn't been on SBS. It would be great to see the people in the post above on the show.

Except Kyle Sandilands.

I think Chris Lilley would be pretty interesting, I've liked all of his shows, and when the charachters have cars they all seem to match their personality perfectly. A bit like Steve Coogan.

Off the top of my head - Mark Webber, Carl Barron, Shaun Micallef, George Miller (director of the Mad Max films), Alan Jones (F1 world champion).

assuming her contract with Channel 10 will let her, I reckon Julie from MasterChef Australia would be a good SIABSC. She could overcook the tyres and undercook the lap. She can also cry her way up from a 1:40ish time to the top of the board. If that doesn't work, she could just bring in a big plate of roast lamb and mashed potatoes and bribe Wazza into putting her lap up the top of the board ...

I'm deeply disturbed that someone wants to see Kyle Sandilands anywhere, let alone in the bog standard car.

How about in front of the BSC closely followed by under it?

Russell Crowe - he's gotta have a road rage story or two in him.

hamish and andy. they've been doing a 'driving you home' radio bit for ages now, they'd probably be good for a few laughs.