x2

some more:
MB
45542275.car_show11.JPG

alvis
Alvis%20Hemel%20Hempstead.jpg

bugatti
bugatti_royale_03.jpg

not supercars, and they wouldn't work at all in modern world, but i love those oversized interbellum cars

This. No modern knockoffs to spoil the legacy please.

Who said anything about modern knock-offs? I thought this was about putting the original car back into production, exactly how it was when production stopped.

Who said anything about modern knock-offs? I thought this was about putting the original car back into production, exactly how it was when production stopped.

Just like DeLorean did

Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR
2005-mercedes-benz-clk-gtr-coupe-14.jpg

Last edited:
800px-Ferrari_208_GTS_%281980%29_1.jpg

I agree with the McLaren F1... central driving position FTW.

Ferrari F40 and Jag XJ220 with originally intended engine also are excellent choices. All of which are beautiful cars, sound, and go awesome...

Anyone drive the Jag in the game Test Drive Unlimited... man that thing is soooo fun full throttle! Love the sound and it moves!!

Because some people can't afford an old one or rather can't give up creature comforts. Besides, supercars are on the verge of downfall due to the eco-mentalist. (Reminds me of Top Gear, the last episode of Season 13).

Wait that doesn't make sense, if people use 'inability to afford older supercars' as a reason for bringing it back as a new model, what makes you think they can afford the new version?

And if it comes out as a new version, then of course it will be built to current specs and subject to 'eco mentalist' laws as you put it, so it'll be worse than the original.

Just buy a classic.

Lotus Esprit
1.jpg

Porsche 928/944
porsche_928_niot.net%20%284%29.jpg

porsche_944_niot.net%20%2814%29.jpg

Porsche 959
porsche-9591.jpg

Ferrari Daytona
ferrari_daytona_71_verde.jpg

BMW 507
BMW507.jpg

Jaguar XJ220
Jaguar_XJ220_Pininfarina3.jpg

Lamborghini Cala (which died because Ferdinant Piech didnt liked it :thumbsdown: )
688.3.jpg

Dauer 962 Le Mans.

Porsche 911 GT1.

Edit: Fixed that.

Last edited:
It's not supercar as such but I'd really like too see BMW revive the 8-series.

down_8bmw850csi3_kl.jpg

looks like ferdinand knew what he was on about... for a lambo that thing is utter gash

What are you talking about? It was superb at the time - a baby Diablo.

Porsche 928/944
porsche_928_niot.net%20%284%29.jpg

It's amazing that the 928 was introduced in the '70s and still looks more modern and fresh than pretty much the entire current Porsche range.

That Lamborghini Cala is one stylish car of that time, it still puzzles me as to why they didn't put it into production. Probably because Lambo thinks the Cala is too smooth, not like the Countach, Diablo, Gallardo, Murcielago, all just shouting "I'm sharp and edgy".

Well no, it would have went into production, if Megatech (who owned Lamborghini back then) wouldnt have sold the company to Volkswagen, Ferdinand Piech and his henchmen went to italy and said "nein nein nein, gef?llt mir nicht, macht den nochmal von vorne", or shortly, he just didnt liked it.

So they dropped the perfectly ready for production engineerd Cala into the Bin (Millions of engineering costs throw'n away) and started from new and came up with the Murcielago and the Gallardo, engineerd majorly by Audi. ( :D )

Well no, it would have went into production, if Megatech (who owned Lamborghini back then) wouldnt have sold the company to Volkswagen, Ferdinand Piech and his henchmen went to italy and said "nein nein nein, gef?llt mir nicht, macht den nochmal von vorne", or shortly, he just didnt liked it.

So they dropped the perfectly ready for production engineerd Cala into the Bin (Millions of engineering costs throw'n away) and started from new and came up with the Murcielago and the Gallardo, engineerd majorly by Audi. ( :D )

Thanks for the info AudiV6! Never been a fan of Murcielago but the Gallardo is fantastic.