Which TG episode was it?

matskulainen

Which TG episode was it, where at some point a guy in the audience says something about Le Mans and Clarkson corrects the pronounciation :D ?

:think:

Erm.... I'd like to use a help line! :huh:

Last edited:
well I don't know either... but maybe someone could help me find an episode too, instead of starting a whole new thread...

It was during the cool wall and a VW Passat and Jeremy was saying how it was uncool and Hammond thought it was so Jeremy asks
JC "So Rich, what are you driving?"
RH: " A Passat"
JC: " A Passat???"
RH " Well you see... "
and then Jeremy goes on and says how it's uncool to have to explain your car.. :)

thanks..

well I don't know either... but maybe someone could help me find an episode too, instead of starting a whole new thread...

It was during the cool wall and a VW Passat and Jeremy was saying how it was uncool and Hammond thought it was so Jeremy asks
JC "So Rich, what are you driving?"
RH: " A Passat"
JC: " A Passat???"
RH " Well you see... "
and then Jeremy goes on and says how it's uncool to have to explain your car.. :)

thanks..

That was actually the Nissan 350Z Roadster.

There certainly WAS a segment of Cool Wall where a very similar conversation has Richard saying the VW CC is cool and Jeremy pulls the line about it being a Passat. So says another Passat driver.

Hi
Yes it was part of a cool wall segment about the passat cc. I don't know the epsisode a the moment, but I?ll try to find it.
But there was also a similiar dialogue about the Nissan GTR in s12.e05.

Just happened to watch episode 1x06 where it is in the beginning of the news section

and hello to the forums, 1st post from me :)

and just as I am watching it now, also in the news section JC is pronouncing car names the "american way", hilarious

Just happened to watch episode 1x06 where it is in the beginning of the news section

and just as I am watching it now, also in the news section JC is pronouncing car names the "american way", hilarious

Welcome to the forums ja kiitos kun l?ysit:)

welcome to the forums then =)

I do recall watching the segment with the le mans pronounciation recently... but since I've rewatched all the "challenge" episodes all over the seasons lately I can't recall which episode it was :O sorray =(

problem solved!

As I can't find a thread for quick questions, I'd like to borrow this one.

Which episode was it that they, during the news segment, discussed whether there is a car manufacturer who has never made an ugly car? I clearly remember that one person in the audience suggested Hummer, to which Hammond replied something like: "Yes, they have been very consistent over their line of two cars!"