Which Top Gear moment caused YOUR worst trouser accident?

The cop car episode, with the start of Richard's lap:

*clunk* "I'm not in four wheel drive anymore!"

:lmao:

And the British Leyland ep, with Richard's electrics going nuts according to the engine RPM, then they cut away for a bit and cut back, and it's still going...

:lmao:

Both of those bits had me on the floor... the last bit was just masterful editing. :D

When the rudder breaks on Hammond's motorcycle/boat contraption in the Vietnam special. The flurry of curse words that erupts from his mouth gets me every time.

S12E01 News segment.

Jeremy: James - Bad news. The Dacia Sandero is NOT coming to the UK market!
James: Oh. Now, ...

:lol:

Anyone get the big book of top gear 2009? No? Just me?

Well halfway through that is a big 2 page spread picture of the Sandero simply accompanied with:

"Good news! The Dacia Sandero is in this book!"

EDIT:

Another one from the "did communists make good cars?" segment.

"I appear to have killed James May"

Last edited:
Richard taking a pee in the Smart ForFour (season 5, episode 4)

I think the funniest moment is when Jeremy takes the `Bago out for a spin during their second visit to Amerika. Also when May completely changes his mind about the Cadillac and suddelny overtakes Jeremy in the Corvette

JC: Now I got 23 and a half, which was the lowest score ever recorded in Concourse history.
RH: Yeah, until I came along.
JC: What did you get?
RH: I got 9.
JC: :eek:

The news of ep 12x06, the Top Gear 2008 Awards with James May flirting. And the way James talks to Richard when they're eating on the boat in the race to Oslo.

The entire commie-car segment made me promptly urinate in my trousers.

me either!
The moment when Jeremy and Richard were putting cheese into James' Alfa in 11x03
Richard's pink helmet and bike in Vietnam Special
James test driving CityRover in 04x01 was very funny
When the boys went to play golf and kept arguing about the cars they were reviewing in 09x02
The news in 10x10 and boys' Christmas gift ideas

Gallardo Superleggera in greatest driving road up the col du turini. Sound loud, trousers wet every time.

13x02 Night-time, decibel meter, stereo remote, 'nuff said.

The noise coming out the back of that Lambo... Hawww..*shudder*

One of the funniest moment is when James is trying to spray on the slope but he keeps sliding down.
The Winter Olympics episode.

In the last episode it was definitely

the moment when the Veyron starts catching up to the F1 and overtakes it.

a lot of moments did this to me. But one i can remember was the following: Ferrari 360 CS versus the gt3.

When Jeremy enables race button, you hear the 360 going to his revs and still accelerates. (toh toh toh toh....)

That was awsome.

Sovereign001's Avatar did it for me.

The classic music as he strolled into the Bikes/Bins, then as he approached the girls, DOOF DOOF DOOF *smash* /trollies go everywhere :lol: