Which Top Gear moment caused YOUR worst trouser accident?

There are some many funny moments.

Anything in which James or Jeremy go into fits of laughter.

The whole of the peel p50 review but particularly when they drive past the news desk and when jeremy is pretending to be on the phone to Richard saying something along the lines of "Can;t you just clean them? Really, ?4000 to whiten them, ill stick with yellow ones."

The police car challenge when Richard rocks up in his car and when the wheel on jeremys comes off and nearly kills the camera man.

When they re-surface the road in 24 hours and James is repainting the white lines and he goes really wonky and jeremy creases up and then the white line painter machine thingy rolls away while james isnt looking.

And also in one of the news segments they show a video of them when they tie themselves to a double decker bus and refuse to move quoting made up facts.

I'm sure ill think of lots more when ive posted this.

I was just discussing this with a friend and for me it has to be the bit in the Ferrari 599 segment, where he explains how he wouldn't buy one and why and then there's the huge powersliding pan to the 275 GTS. That whole bit with the music and him explaining what super cars are all about has to be my fave proper TG moment.

I was just discussing this with a friend and for me it has to be the bit in the Ferrari 599 segment, where he explains how he wouldn't buy one and why and then there's the huge powersliding pan to the 275 GTS. That whole bit with the music and him explaining what super cars are all about has to be my fave proper TG moment.

+1

Back when the ep was first aired, I was suprised at how little the pan to the 275 was discussed. Imo, it was the best part in the whole 10th series.:)

For me, it would have to be when he interviewed Boris Johnson, who was talking about how good electric cars are and how much better they are for the environment.

Clarkson: And where does the electricity come from, Boris?
Johnson: It comes from... the plug.

I lost it. That's the only time I've ever seen Boris Johnson be timid.

Just remembered another fave from Series 1 - JC does the review of his own SL55AMG which is pretty epic on its own, and then says he won't give it to the Stig to do a power lap to which Hammond replies "But we did, when we stole the keys!". That could've been a set-up but judging from Jezza's face I think that's what they really did as he isn't that good an actor.

Just remembered another fave from Series 1 - JC does the review of his own SL55AMG which is pretty epic on its own, and then says he won't give it to the Stig to do a power lap to which Hammond replies "But we did, when we stole the keys!". That could've been a set-up but judging from Jezza's face I think that's what they really did as he isn't that good an actor.
... I thought it was genuine too when I first saw it, but in a later episode they talked about the CLS being the first AMG merc to really do a powerlap because the SL they had was Jeremys and he said he had told to the stig to be "gentle" with it ... wich sort of implies that it was planned.

On the other Hand, that could have been made up too ... so who knows. Let?s just settle on that he really looked shocked :)

Actually, I have to change my pants wetting moment to the 'Has Communism Ever Made A Good Car Segment', when Jeremy jumped into a Zil 686 or something. He tries to shut the door, twice. With no luck.

Then, in the next shot, Jeremy is just driving around with the door still open. God I lol'd. Simple, classic humour.

The boys being blown down the hill in the IoM with the brollies going in-side-out whilst waiting for the Stig in the BMW I think.

For me it was Jezza vomiting after driving the Prodrive P2 in S8 E5

Staged or not I don't care but doing those circles was awesome!

Although the moment from my avatar was also pretty awesome...

Last edited:
Oh, I had forgotten when the soundman's arm came off in the D-motor challenge. I don't care if it was scripted, that was absolutely hilarious.

Too many funny moments to mention entirely, but all of the Richard and James awkwardness, the American trips, the other road films (Africa, France, Germany, etc), and some bits of the news are the best. Also, Jeremy on a bike in Vietnam- hilarious.

Lady teaching him to kickstart/declutch "Okay.. okay now you've got it.."
Jeremy "Yes I have (or something like that :p), speeds off, wobbling
Lady "Shit he's gonna die..."

:rofl:

Just found another good one from the White Van Man segment from 8-8. When they have to fill the vans with a bunch of stuff Clarkson says "Richard really did have a size problem, and his van was pretty small as well."

Yes, yes we know... double post... no neg reps please.

Along those lines: The shirt Jeremy got Richard when he'd bought the charger:

"Big car, little Richard"

:mrgreen:

When they are talking about bus-driving and they ask James how easy it is to drive a bus:
JM: "Easiest thing i have ever done..."
RH: "Really? Is it easier than sitting here?"
JM: "Yeah, it is easier actually... 'Cause you are not being filmed... So you can have a joint.. NO SORRY!!!":D

Boris's interview was pretty funny.
"Oh, theres one more thing. You owe me 60 quid. No, look" /speed camera footage. :lol:

Also the wide shot of Tokyo's massive size in the GT-R race.

And way back in season two when JC's Noble beat RH's TVR.
JC: "Looooooser! Loser loser loser loser loser looooser!"
RH: "Look it's a childish car and look what it's brought out in you"
JC: "Loser loser loser loser loser loser!"
RH: "It's not a man's sports car and now you're just being childish. I'm not gonna get cross"
JC: "Yooouuuu losssttt"
RH: "No, you're not annoying me"
JC: "Did-did-did-did-did-did-did-did-did-did-did!" :rofl:

"You're a loser. Looooserr.... Whats the loser got for us this week?" "Well you big oaf"

But the news has to be one of my favorite parts of the show. It's always halirious.

The entire commie-car segment made me promptly urinate in my trousers.

Polar Special

"Would you like a gin and tonic?"

"yes but we can't have one etc"

"I'll make you one"

"WHAT?!"

Then later on in the tent when James pulls the white wine out from nowhere, Jezza's expression is priceless.

Both times the reason I laughed so hard is because that is exactly how I would have reacted.
"Please dont write in, we're technically sailing"

The car darts!!! :D:D:D:D

And surprisingly, nobody mentioned the launch of the Reliant Rocket!

I always thought that was amazing, not funny. Putting the decal on upside down, though - that was funny. :D