Which Top Gear moment caused YOUR worst trouser accident?

It's the little things, like

In the preparations for the motorhome race, all the touring car drivers demolishing the interiors of their vehicles - then cut to James baking a pie

In the Polar special:

JC: "Who do you think will win this race"
JM: "I think we're all going to die"

Them blocking the track in the Alfa challenge, to the tune of "Colonel Bogey"

The arrival of the Citroen Ami into the auction room

and many, many more...

It's the Porsche Carrera GT review. The whole thing, when Clarkson acts like a German engineer, and then when he becomes just Clarkson reviewing a car.

"Silicon Carbi...ii..ohhh"

"I AM SPEAKING TO YOU NOW THROUGH ONE OF THE VENTURI TUNNELS!"

13x02, when Jeremy breaks the back window of the Volvo with an anarchy flag, the rave music, James getting into the spirit of the rave music, lap of crashes, Jeremy's unmanned Volvo smashing into the house, Hammond crashing into the car at low speed, Jeremy's comment of James as a 17 year old ("Oh mum, I've just been to the post office, they have a new stamp out"). One of the best episodes in my opinion.

And the cop car episode, with the ice cream van siren, and when both cars are sitting there with the ice cream van jingle and the mooing of the Fiat, and then the Vitara arrives.

Just a few....

Too many to mention. But I think the moment that made me almost expire from laughing was the first time I saw the Winter Olympics special, specifically Hammond building his attempted Mini-catching wall - in front of the wrong ski slope. :roflmao:

Too many to mention. But I think the moment that made me almost expire from laughing was the first time I saw the Winter Olympics special, specifically Hammond building his attempted Mini-catching wall - in front of the wrong ski slope. :roflmao:

+1 Best moment in that epi

14*01 Spoilers!

When that truck appeared out of no-where and smashed James' Sandero.
The Stig getting pissed off when he lost a round of Top Trumps
James in the back of the 760 with Stigs at the wheel

This thread has had me in stitches for the last fifteen minutes. Some of my own favorites, and forgive me for not specifying episodes:

Jeremy falling off his seat in the lorry challenge, because people falling out of frame is invariably funny.

Jeremy, again in the lorry challenge, driving over the bumpy bit where they do suspension tests. My husband and I watched it, rewound it, watched it again, paused so I could run for a pee--it was getting dangerous--and then watched it still a third time,with tears streaming down our faces.

Jeremy in Botswana, after nudging James out of the deep water: "I've go' a WE' BO'UMMMMMMMM!"

Jeremy's reaction to James saying, "It's like she's saying, 'All right, you've given me the baby, now get in the back.' "

Richard refusing to "peel" a squirrel or a cow.

Richard's trepidatious "Ooookay . . . " followed by the pink Nissan Micra moving into view.

Jeremy pressing the emergency stop on the scissor lift during that one Cool Wall segment, causing Richard to get stuck at the top . . . but that may only be because someone's done that to me before.

Aaaaand, for sheer chills:

The Veyron vs. Eurofighter Typhoon race. That is probably the sexiest bit of television in history.

The launch (not so much the landing) of the Reliant Robin rocket--I had the same look on my face that Hammond did.

The skittle green Lambo--was it the Gallardo Spyder?--during The Stig's lap. It moved like poetry.

From 14x01, the MIRA tests, especially the "we're going to craaaaash" and the slow motion bits.

The section in the News in S14 E02 when James is describing his "happy feeling" and the kid from the audience joins him on stage.

:lol::lol::lol:

pff richard and jezza are just stubborn and childish ... I can attest to such a sensation as well...

When they smoked Porsche pipes and Jeremy putting his in his mouth all wrong saying "It's a 911 Porsche, hot bit goes in the back" and James sitting there pointing with his pipe, I don't often lol that hard.

"Sports Mode!"

This.
+ Hammond's arrival in cop car episode and Jeremy's comment about posing undercover in front of gay clubs. :lol:

"Sports Mode!"

"Sports mode on?! You put the sports mode on? In a supercar?!"

Of the latest ones, it would have to have been Stiggy having a hissy when James won that round of Top Trumps.

And of earlier eps, pretty much the whole Amphibious Cars Redux.

The end of the Vietnam special when James' pontoon boat thingy gives out and he has no recourse but to jump off and swim the rest of the way.

Hammond and Clarkson's reaction was so priceless I just about laughed up my spleen.