White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

LadyBella

Not A Dude
Car(s)
THE MILLENIUM WINDSTAR
Searched the forums, and this has just been posted on YouTube, so... here you go. Discovered by a friend.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihIf1Fi-BM[/YOUTUBE]

S'cuse me, I've fallen in love with a tame racing driver's voice. :heart:

Whoa!!

Yeah Whoa!! is right, I thought he was allergic to the dutch.
Damn I shouldn't trust those rumours Clarkson is spreading about The Stig

wow ... now.... can somebody take the sample of his recorded voice and compare it to other racing drivers ?? :D

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

One point though. Of course The Stig would have talked to her, not even he could have ignored a girl as hot as that.

And Richard was shorter than her.:)

I reckon this should be put on the front page, like seriously, it's pretty big.

He sounds suspiciously like Damon Hill..... :D

Wow, we've never heard him speak before so this is awesome!

Ah, and that reporter tickles my fancy... a lot.

Shawn: Heyyyyy, fellow Vancouverite! Represent! :D

Yeah, I was stunned too. Don't know how my friend found it, but I gotta say, he has a hell of a lovely voice. The clip looks rather old, though. I can't date it offhand.

I wonder if this will lead to White Stig driving a car off an aircraft carrier too :p

What comes next? Gray stig? :blink:

Hmm, I didn't even notice your location. The Dutch clip and the Koenigsegg avatar threw me off. Well, hope you're enjoying this wonderful (-ly wet) weather.

Yeah, I was stunned too. Don't know how my friend found it, but I gotta say, he has a hell of a lovely voice. The clip looks rather old, though. I can't date it offhand.

We just need to go back and figure out which episode Stig drove that yellow lambo on. Should be able to put somewhat of a date on this clip by doing that.

They're obviously filiming the Lambo special from 2003. It's 3x04.

I think it might be Jay Kay's Miura. Or was his the other one from the episode?

Edit: It's not, his is the red SV they show after.

Last edited:
They're obviously filiming the Lambo special from 2003. It's 3x04.
that is the episode as they tested a bunch of lambos in that episode and you can see those very cars in the studio itself

Almost %100 sure, that is Damon Hill ...My god a horrible question that has been looming in my head finally answered!

Thankyou!

My god, he TALKS! And in a rather camp voice too ha :p

Did anyone else notice the dutch voiceover calling the Stig a "Mystery Mental" lol :D

Well, hope you're enjoying this wonderful (-ly wet) weather.
Haha, you guys got the brunt of the storm :p Was supposed to hit us pretty bad as well, but looks like it went North!

I'm pretty sure having heard his voice a small part of my dreams just died :(