White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

Jeez guys listen to him closely, that guy is NOT Hammond. I don't care who else you guys name, but to suggest that, that particular Stig is either Hammond or Jenson Button is ridiculous.

how about jensen button? kinda sounds like him even mumbles a bit like jensen when he was on top gear last year...
As I said, rubbish.

I know who the "Stig" is.

I know who the "Stig" is.

The "Stig" is actually Perry McCarthey!

Perry McCarthey was actually a Formula Racing driver.

Remember when the "Stig" drove off the ship?

He actually did notdie!

If you want to contact me, email me at davrukin@comcast.net.

Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig

Last edited:
I've been lurking and following this thread and had to leave a comment in a question. As Top Gear has gone to some trouble to conceal the identity of The Stig, presumably with The Stig's cooperation, wouldn't it seem a little unlikely that he'd talk to the Dutch media on camera?

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
PFFFFFT!

I know who the stig could as my uncle had dropped off a car once and saw him in the white racing suit.

Apparently it's Darren Turner who drove one of the astons at silverstone in 2005, maybe thats why they got to have the DBR9 around the track just after the event?

I'm not guaranteeing that this IS the stig, but i'd put this guy first before anyone else.

Heck, maybe someone would be on my side for once and check this out...

There are three things I wish people would do before posting on this thread:

1) Read it,

2) Think, and

3) Make sure they're able to distinguish between one English accent and another.

If it wasn't for all the repetition, misobservation and blind denial, this thread would be two pages long... :cry:

It sounds to us Flemish a bit like American English must sound to Brits. Awful.

Now now, don't confuse the southern American accent with the way the rest of us speak. I speak like a normal person. :p

I love how everyone is trying so hard to ID the voice when we dont even know if that guy in the white Stig outfit is the real Stig, or even if there is more than one person who does runs as the white Stig.

PFFFFFT!

I know who the stig could as my uncle had dropped off a car once and saw him in the white racing suit.

Apparently it's Darren Turner who drove one of the astons at silverstone in 2005, maybe thats why they got to have the DBR9 around the track just after the event?

I'm not guaranteeing that this IS the stig, but i'd put this guy first before anyone else.

Heck, maybe someone would be on my side for once and check this out...

Wow man, I just listened to an interview with him on Crash.net, and he sounds just like him. The height also checks out as he's only 5'8, Good call.

all someone would have to do to learn the identity of the stig is to look at top gear's employment and tax records, assuming the stig is paid.

i don't want to know who the stig is though. it'll take away from the stig's aura.

HEY HEY! Nice find!
That's not quite how i envisioned the stig sounding but oh well.
Once agian, Nice Find!

P.S. Good to seee other vancouverites on the forum (I didn't realise that I wasn't alone :p )

They have worked hard to conceal stigs identity they wouldnt let him speak on tv and compromise his identity. I think it was hamster messing with her.

And the real stig probably hasnt driven an F1 car because he is an F1 driver or test driver and teams wouldnt want other teams drivers in their car.