White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

Dun really care if the stig is damon, jensen or hammond, rather like the way it is, silent and deadly :lol:

Oh please tell me your joking? Your giving us Americans a bad name, lol! That's the 1996 Formula 1 world champion, Damon Hill.
Never watched a single Formula F1 race in my life. Can't stand it. :shrug:

And no, I don't like NASCAR either.

One of the Stigs might be Damon Hill, but he probably doesn't do it all the time. Anyone remember when the Renault F1 test driver dressed up as Stig and flung their F1 car around the track?

if any one wonders who the girls is; Jorinde Moll.

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Yes we are also interested in the secret identity of an unmasked presenter!

out of curiosity, where does jezza state that there is more than 1 stig

There was a Black Stig, he drove in all the episodes before 3x02. Then the white stig appeared.

A few people have worn the white stig outfit and did a lap.

Frank Mountain drove his MC12
Some Renault F1 team driver
A toyota F1 team driver

Russ Swift does a bit in the white suit I believe, and he did say that the Stig is more than a single person, in and he said the latter in an interveiw a while back, I think it was for The Sun.

Why cant we all agree that The Stig is a number of different people and its more fun NOT knowing who The Stig is when we see him on TV.

Upon looking at the vid again, something is amiss.

Notice when Stiggy is trying to answer the reporters question, he actually hesitates to answer and has to look back at the guy (Producer?) for an answer at one point.

Kinda interesting to note is that White Stig was introduced in 03X02....the clip shows the Lambo from 03X04.

Oh dear:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/03/13/dutch-tv-interview-proves-the-stig-is-indeed-human/

Some Dutch TV show visited the Top Gear set recently and interviewed the cast. Well, everybody but Jeremy. But the list of interviewees included THE STIG! Even though the others fail to acknowledge that the Stig is even human, this Sheryl Crow lookalike manages to coax a few words from the test driver behind the white suit and helmet. Those who have suspected the driver is in fact former Formula One champion Damon Hill will have more evidence to support their case, as the voice does indeed sound a lot like his. Still, many people think there are several different drivers who don the kit and play the role, so we still don't have the definitive answer on who the mystery man is in any given test. Follow the jump for the YouTube clip.

Journalism at it's finest folks.:lol:

Last edited:
Of course I am!! :mrgreen:
Ok, the talking I can take, but now everyone's talking how it's 99% Damon! And I don't like Hill very much!!

Really? :lol:

Why cant we all agree that The Stig is a number of different people and its more fun NOT knowing who The Stig is when we see him on TV.

Because it's on the front page and we're getting newbies posting in here :p

Now now, don't confuse the southern American accent with the way the rest of us speak. I speak like a normal person. :p
Now now, don't confuse with hick, redneck accents with educated south. :p The TG Alabama episode is a good example for those who don't know that a redneck is...

Dutch is kind of a mix between English and German. Afrikaans is even more of a mix IIRC. I'm told a German will assume an english speaker who's well educated in german to be dutch.