White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

Where might we find a downloadable version of this video?

am i the only person in this thread that thinks the stig was that other guy that the presenter was talkin to (the one with the fluro yellow council workers jacket)? because they sounded very similar n their heights were very similar and it kinda seemed like the interview was hinting towards it aswell

Seriously, do you really think they are that dumb that they would let the stig talk?
They have gone through some pretty drastic measures to keep it a secret.

All they have done is stirred the pot a little, there is just as much chance that it isnt the stig.

I just watched an episode of season one (i think it was 1x02) where JC and Damon review the original vanquish and 575. It absolutely sounds like damon hill after comparing both the video and damon hill in this episode.

I'm positive that's NOT Hammond in the suit. Height is close and so is the voice but it's just off and I'm very good with voices. By the looks of it the Stig interviewed was not the one in the Lambo.
It's been nearly proven that different people have played The Stig in several segments, like the F1 cars and the snowmobile jump. I highly doubt there has been one Stig that has tested all the cars on the show, although it would be nice for consistency. I would bet that the driver of the DB9R was it's race driver, Darren Turner, who has most likely been The Stig for at least some of the Top Gear tests (and wouldn't it be great to have BTCC teammates as rival drivers on tv shows). And I'm sure that Damon Hill has been The Stig a few times other than when he drove in front of the PM. For a while I've though that The Stig in the Star segments could be a different person from the power laps but it's hard to say. It certainly wouldn't have to be the same person.

Here's another piece of evidence: I don't know if there's any established connection between TG and Julian Bailey but I found an article he wrote in Top Gear where he tests several Lotuses (Loti?) on the test track (Chicago corner mentioned in #11).
http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/information/press/magazine/magazine2005/topgear/topgear.html

I'm pretty sure it's Ben Collins. Someone on another forum noticed that the DOB of The Stig on his credit card in the 08x07 episode in which the guys build the Caterham is 01-45-1977. Funnily Ben Collins is born on Februari 13th 1977, which is the 45th day of 1977. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I don't think it matters who's in the suit. It's not the Stig. They could have put anyone in that suit. The could have put me in it ffs and no-one would have noticed. Not everyone from Holland sounds that stupid when they try to talk English. :mrgreen:

I still think it might be Hammond in the suit btw.

I dont think its hammond, there is a slighly differnt tone in his voice, plus the guy in the suit is taller.

I'm pretty sure it's Ben Collins. Someone on another forum noticed that the DOB of The Stig on his credit card in the 08x07 episode in which the guys build the Caterham is 01-45-1977. Funnily Ben Collins is born on Februari 13th 1977, which is the 45th day of 1977. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Isn't Feb13 the 44th day of the year?<_<

Keep in mind... Richard is just a tad bit shorter than the reporter. The Stig is about the same height as the reporter?
So, which ex-racing driver is short? :)