White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

I'm still leaning towards Damon Hill on the identity

I think they should Ben collins get for 'star in a...', then they could ask him if he
is the Stig (which will be useless) and let him do a lap.

If Damon is the Stig, he did slow down very much on his own lap.

There was a Black Stig, he drove in all the episodes before 3x02. Then the white stig appeared.

A few people have worn the white stig outfit and did a lap.

Frank Mountain drove his MC12
Some Renault F1 team driver
A toyota F1 team driver

Where has it been proven that the real Stig didn't drive the F1 cars? Many F1 teams let reporters do laps in F1 cars, hell didn't Tiff recently? Or was that the older former reporter from Speed? Or maybe both?

Not having the actual Stig do those segments would be completely stupid, and really ruin it..... :mad:

I think Tiff did it in an F1 car from a previous season whereas the supposed Stig drove a more recent car. I'm not sure though.

I think the Renault F1 car was said to be driven by a Renault driver because the driving style and racing lines were much different from the Stig's usual.

Not having the actual Stig do those segments would be completely stupid, and really ruin it..... :mad:

You're forgetting that The Stig is a Tame Annonymous Racing Driver. It doesnt matter who is driving the car at that time, if he has a white suit and helmet then it is The Stig and it doesnt ruin it for anyone!

Where has it been proven that the real Stig didn't drive the F1 cars? Many F1 teams let reporters do laps in F1 cars, hell didn't Tiff recently? Or was that the older former reporter from Speed? Or maybe both?

Nothing about the Stig is 'proven', other then the fact that the Black Stig was Mccarthy.

But it's a widely held belief that the Stig did not indeed drive either F1 cars. Apparantly Heikki even admitted somewhere he drove the Renault as the Stig, but there is no source available on the net to verify this. As for the Toyota, one of the test drivers was at the Excel centre that day, though whether it was Panis, Da Matta or even Ricardo Zonta I'm a little unsure of. The only thing I know is whoever it was weighs a lot more then TG's Stig.

And with the exception of Hill & Bailey (who's F1 credentials are hardly great), most of the drivers rumoured to be the Stig are not F1 drivers, which fits into the theory that he didn't, couldn't and wouldn't be allowed to drive a modern F1 car (those things are very expensive).

p.s. Apart from Tiff, what F1 team has a let a reporter do a lap in an F1 car?

Last edited:
I think, that I've read a story in Autobild (german magazine), where a reporter
(female) did a lap in a f1 car.
I can't find a link or something like that, unfortunately.

I'm in the Ben Collins group. Stig isn't an F1 driver. Ben Collins has, curiously, been the most-used driver (ignoring Stig appearances) on TG.

He's there for the car football game. here's there racing the kid on the oversized skateboard down the hill, he's there for the parachuting into the car, anyone recall any other appearances collins made?

Is this still going on?!

"I think he's Damon Hill"

"No, it's Ben Collins"

"I think it's Tom Chilton"

"Look you dumbasses, there's more than one Stig"

"I still think it's Ben Collins"

For 13 pages! ARRGG!

Nothing about the Stig is 'proven', other then the fact that the Black Stig was Mccarthy.

But it's a widely held belief that the Stig did not indeed drive either F1 cars. Apparantly Heikki even admitted somewhere he drove the Renault as the Stig, but there is no source available on the net to verify this. As for the Toyota, one of the test drivers was at the Excel centre that day, though whether it was Panis, Da Matta or even Ricardo Zonta I'm a little unsure of. The only thing I know is whoever it was weighs a lot more then TG's Stig.

And with the exception of Hill & Bailey (who's F1 credentials are hardly great), most of the drivers rumoured to be the Stig are not F1 drivers, which fits into the theory that he didn't, couldn't and wouldn't be allowed to drive a modern F1 car (those things are very expensive).

p.s. Apart from Tiff, what F1 team has a let a reporter do a lap in an F1 car?
F1 Racings Peter Windsor drove Ferraris F1 car.

BTW thats not damon for sure, he could not say that "im the best" line, its more of a Jenson Button area, "im the best" talk etc.

No i'm sorry this isnt the stig. The stig can change shape and voice when he wants to, so this is an imposter.

Whoever drove the MC12 surely also drove the Ferrari F430 about 2 months later. If you happen to have the episodes, just check how the Stig is working the paddle gearbox. Identical hand movements.

On this video, however, I'm inclined to say that the one wearing the outfit was Damon Hill.

Considering I posted this just because I liked the sound of the guy's voice, this thread is really bringing the lol's.:lol:

Is this still going on?!

"I think he's Damon Hill"

"No, it's Ben Collins"

"I think it's Tom Chilton"

"Look you dumbasses, there's more than one Stig"

"I still think it's Ben Collins"

For 13 pages! ARRGG!

Whoever drove the MC12 surely also drove the Ferrari F430 about 2 months later. If you happen to have the episodes, just check how the Stig is working the paddle gearbox. Identical hand movements.

Well, as far as I can tell it's widely thought Frank Mountain was the driver of the MC12. He's the property developer who was in a special edition of Fifth Gear buying Schumachers old F1 car. He was the only who had an MC12 in the country at the time.

F1 Racings Peter Windsor drove Ferraris F1 car.

To be fair Windsors much more then just a reporter. He's managed both Williams and Ferrari F1 teams, and also manages the F1 press conferences, so he has been and is in a priviliged position to drive an F1 car.

Apart from Tiff, what F1 team has a let a reporter do a lap in an F1 car?

I saw footage of Martin Brundle driving several current F1 cars, but maybe he doesn't count since he was an F1 driver like 10 years ago lol. Besides him and Tiff, I haven't heard/seen any, I have also never heard or seen anything about Peter Windsor driving one.

The Presenter is...

The Presenter is...

Jorinde Moll, Dutch TV Babe, sorry if someone already posted this.

BTW the tv channel is Veronica