White Stig Speaks on Dutch TV

I think it's Keiichi Tsuchiya. :lol:

Hmm Damon Hill MAY be one of The Stig's however if he is then he doesn't do too much on the show cos he's slow.

Remember the f1 drivers laps?

1.The Stig -1.44.4
2. Nigel Mansell -1.44.6
3. Jenson Button - 1.44.7
4. Damon Hill - 1.46.3
5. Mark Webber - 1.47.5 (wet track)

Damon Hill is 2.1seconds slower, which is really slowed compared to the top 3

Anyone else notice that he also sounded a bit like Jenson Button? Not saying either way, but JB was also only .3 slower on a very hot track.

I do love it though... let the conspiricies flow!!!

Hmm Damon Hill MAY be one of The Stig's however if he is then he doesn't do too much on the show cos he's slow.

Remember the f1 drivers laps?

1.The Stig -1.44.4
2. Nigel Mansell -1.44.6
3. Jenson Button - 1.44.7
4. Damon Hill - 1.46.3
5. Mark Webber - 1.47.5 (wet track)

Damon Hill is 2.1seconds slower, which is really slowed compared to the top 3

Yeah but Damon was goofing off and making faces while doing his lap. I don't think he realized that other F1 drivers would take it seriously, especially Nigel.

Anyone else notice that he also sounded a bit like Jenson Button? Not saying either way, but JB was also only .3 slower on a very hot track.

I do love it though... let the conspiricies flow!!!

You're joking right?? He sounded just like Damon, had the same speech pattern. And had to be someone over 40, cos he had to look at the producer to see what he had to say.

You're joking right?? He sounded just like Damon, had the same speech pattern. And had to be someone over 40, cos he had to look at the producer to see what he had to say.

No, of course I'm not joking... I thought he did sound a bit like Jenson, but frankly, I'm not convinced on the whole Damon thing either. His initial responses were too youthful and quick for Damon in my eye. Plus, I don't have enough resect for Mr. Hill for him to be the Stig in my eye...

The Stig deserves better!

Pffft, Americans ;)

Pffft, Americans ;)

:lol: hahahaha :lol:

Always and forever! I do love, though, how we've heard his voice, but the mystery still remains and it kills us that we don't know!

that actually sounds like Hammonds voice...

Lol, soooo many of you its certain its your first guessed person...

I thought it wouldve been damon but even if he is, he's not the only stig as (and ive posted this already) my uncle dropped off a car one time and saw Darren Turner dressed as the stig without his helmet on.

Also, some nice chap checked this out for me and said that he is similar in height and sounds like him even more than damon.

Like i said, even if there is more than one stig one of them is definitely Darren Turner...

that actually sounds like Hammonds voice...

thats what i thought. plus he look to be about the same height as hammond compared to the woman. dont forget people, the voice is muffled by the helmet.

thats what i thought. plus he look to be about the same height as hammond compared to the woman. dont forget people, the voice is muffled by the helmet.

the stig is sitting/leaning back against the side of the car while she's interviewing him,
he's actually taller than her.

She's called ' Jorinde Moll ' by the way:p She's our anorexic weed smoking car pimpster! :mrgreen: Nice girl not the right taste though, haha.
she sounds perfect!<3

why are y'all so obsessed on trying to figure out who the stig is/are? somethings are better left to mystery, and this is one of them.

btw, y'all keep talking about height. i just want to point out that most f1 drivers are short. so it very well might not have been hamster in the suit.

i have to admit the "james may is the stig" theory intrigues me. that'd be a damn clever move if true.

Last edited:
This is the least conclusive 14-page argument over the identity of a man in a racing suit I've ever read. To be honest, I'm glad that it is. Long live the mystery.

Also, this was a frighteningly effective way of getting lurkers like me to post. Kudos.