• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Who do u think will win?

mojo_786

Active Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
472
Location
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Car(s)
Mazda Protege
Hi,

There's excatly a weeks time before one of the best episodes gonna be aired - the buggatti one. In this episode James and Hammond wil fly while JC will drive the Buggatti Veryon.

So my question is who do you think wil win the race? If u got an explanation feel free to explain lol.

Any thoughts?

Mojo
 
well... I think that the plane will win the race... but then there is always some stupid twist at the end where jeremy somehow manages to leap in front.... in the past I always wanted james and richard to win because jeremy doesn't drive anything that special... but now its the Bugatti Veyron... and that is a different story
 
Yeah excatly... and just caz of that reason i think they wont have any "stupid twists", this wil prolly cause the buggatti to lose :cry:

just wen i want the car to win...

buh who knowsss?!?! only time will tell lol
 
It might be a Veyron, but for the majority of the time, Jeremy's gonna be following traffic, trying to stick to the speed limit etc...

Besides, those challanges are usually quite scripted I rekon. On that point alone, Jeremy would have to win. But you never know...
 
Ofcourse JC wins.

It's scrippted for him to win like everything else is.
 
It's funny how Jeremy always wins and thats why I was quite certain it was scripted till I saw the EP where they raced the Ferrari 612....the end genuinly seemed authentic...They way James started running when they were so sure they can hear that V12 roaring behind them...If it's scripted then good acting,if not they're just luck as hell...Who cares this show rules anyway. :thumbsup: :twisted:
 
Sooo.... Why isn't this in the pre episode discussion thread for this ep??

Anyway -> Jezza... He wrote in his collumn, that you simply wouldn't belive how fast he covered france the other day in it...
And I bet the boys will have to deal with an extensive pre flight check...

Buba
 
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It might be a Veyron, but for the majority of the time, Jeremy's gonna be following traffic, trying to stick to the speed limit etc...

Besides, those challanges are usually quite scripted I rekon. On that point alone, Jeremy would have to win. But you never know...

what makes you think he has to stick to the limit?... mind you, as long as they don't report how fast they were going... they are safe

just like in the Zonda, GT & F430 episode... JC just goes, here we are, travelling at some miles per hour
 
andyhui01 said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It might be a Veyron, but for the majority of the time, Jeremy's gonna be following traffic, trying to stick to the speed limit etc...

Besides, those challanges are usually quite scripted I rekon. On that point alone, Jeremy would have to win. But you never know...

what makes you think he has to stick to the limit?... mind you, as long as they don't report how fast they were going... they are safe

just like in the Zonda, GT & F430 episode... JC just goes, here we are, travelling at some miles per hour
Whether they film him going over the speed limit doesnt really matter. Its if he gets caught that does. The last thing Jeremy Clarkson needs is to loose his licence to drive eh...he's gotta think smart himself.
Besides, he can always open the taps on the unlimited roads (footage I can't wait to see).
 
Buba said:
And I bet the boys will have to deal with an extensive pre flight check...

Buba
if they start at the studio again, james and richard at least don't have to walk hours to the next bus stop again, but can start right there. ;)
 
jeremy doesnt always win- he lost to a climber (twice) and he lost to a marathon runner and he lost to james in the coupe challenge last season.
i reckon this time the plane'll win.
 
My money is on the "plane of death". :D
 
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
andyhui01 said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It might be a Veyron, but for the majority of the time, Jeremy's gonna be following traffic, trying to stick to the speed limit etc...

Besides, those challanges are usually quite scripted I rekon. On that point alone, Jeremy would have to win. But you never know...

what makes you think he has to stick to the limit?... mind you, as long as they don't report how fast they were going... they are safe

just like in the Zonda, GT & F430 episode... JC just goes, here we are, travelling at some miles per hour
Whether they film him going over the speed limit doesnt really matter. Its if he gets caught that does. The last thing Jeremy Clarkson needs is to loose his licence to drive eh...he's gotta think smart himself.
Besides, he can always open the taps on the unlimited roads (footage I can't wait to see).

Unless he gets caught in the uk doing silly speeds he will not lose his license. He might not be able to drive in France or Italy, like Juan Pablo Montoya who can't drive in France since he got caught at 200 kph, but he can still drive anywhere else.

It will definetely be JC who wins, like every other race. It would be interesting to know the average speeds of JC on the earlier races.
 
osabros said:
jeremy doesnt always win- he lost to a climber (twice) and he lost to a marathon runner and he lost to james in the coupe challenge last season.
i reckon this time the plane'll win.

it's not so much JC winning as the car winning, so i'll be surprise if the car does not win this one as well.
 
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Whether they film him going over the speed limit doesnt really matter. Its if he gets caught that does. The last thing Jeremy Clarkson needs is to loose his licence to drive eh...he's gotta think smart himself.
Besides, he can always open the taps on the unlimited roads (footage I can't wait to see).

You seem to have missed the fact he was pulled over for speeding during the Verbier race. He just paid an on-the-spot fine and went on his way, albeit delayed by 20 minutes or so.
 
I think JC will win (as always in the races) but i really really really hope he looses :mrgreen:
 
It will be neck and neck, until some stupid plane problems occur and James has to land in Portugal for some wierd reason and refuel and fix some crap. JC for t3h win!
 
I think it could be James & Richard who win this time as really Jeremy is the favourite, even the preview of it showed him as being confident about winning this time, previous races he has been the underdog, this time its James & Richard.
 
Top