Who do you want to be the next President if United States?!

Who do you want to be the next President if United States?!

• Total voters

ViperVX

It seems more and more people are not quite satisfied with John McCain and Barak Obama being the two finalists, more than ever you can spot a phrase: "The only loser in the election will be American people".

So, chosing from any person living today on this planet, who do you want to be the next President of USA?

P.S. Please Edit "if" to "of" in the thread name.

Last edited:
Please add Ron Paul if you are adding Hillary.

about_arnold_img3.jpg

whats even dumber than having a fictional person or a person who cant run is having people who are not running for president. Why not have all the people who are running for the office of president in the poll not just random people like Hillary or Bill who cant run either.

If I go by your rules I would vote for Sen. Olympia Snowe one of the best Senators we have. No one knows that because she is one of the best Senator we have.

whats even dumber than having a fictional person or a person who cant run is having people who are not running for president. Why not have all the people who are running for the office of president in the poll not just random people like Hillary or Bill who cant run either.

If I go by your rules I would vote for Sen. Olympia Snowe one of the best Senators we have. No one knows that because she is one of the best Senator we have.

:+1:

Fictional won't do here. Also this is a hypothetical and very interesting, here's why: This is a remake of the poll NY Times did about 6 months ago, like any other political poll - 1000-10k participants, different demographics, but people were given a choice to pick any living person. Bill Clinton got the same amount of votes as the other Democratic candidate Barak Obama, then people were asked if they are going to vote for Obama, and half of "Clinton" supporters said they are not going to vote at all.

That's what we are going to see here. 50% of those who picked anyone but the actual candidate will not vote in November. I just want to know if the balance shifted a bit since then.

Last edited:
I want Bill back. He was funneee! I voted Obama though

Fictional won't do here. Also this is a hypothetical and very interesting, here's why: This is a remake of the poll NY Times did about 6 months ago, like any other political poll - 1000-10k participants, different demographics, but people were given a choice to pick any living person. Bill Clinton got the same amount of votes as the other Democratic candidate Barak Obama, then people were asked if they are going to vote for Obama, and half of "Clinton" supporters said they are not going to vote at all.

That's what we are going to see here. 50% of those who picked anyone but the actual candidate will not vote in November. I just want to know if the balance shifted a bit since then.

well first off i think your a little rusty on what poll populations are, usually there may be 50,000 potential respondents. From that 50,000 there may be 500-1000 respondents. Although poll number are not my main concern with this poll. I am more concerned with the way that you postulated your theory and the way the question was asked. Also I find no record of this New York Times Poll.

The problem is the question should have been posed with a series of follow up questions. ie Which of the two major party nominees would you rather vote for? Would your vote change if Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Bob Barr were available to you? Would your vote change if an other candidate was available? Who would that candidate be?

PS: Sen. Olympia Snowe would be exactly what this country needs

You guys should try out our president... since you misspelled his name once.

TraianBasescu.jpg

Mr. Traian B?sescu. A White House press release about one of his visits to his pal G.W.B. said that his name was "Vasesque". :lol: