Who is the best Formula 1 driver in history?

Who is the best Formula 1 driver in history?

• Damon Hill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alonso

• Mansell

• Nelson Piguet Senior

• Lauda

• Keke Rosberg

• Alan Jones

• Andretti

• Stewart

• Jody Scheckter

• Emerson Fittipaldi

• Total voters
Stefan Bellof :p

Which Villeneuve, or is it a stupid question?

Which Villeneuve, or is it a stupid question?

the main question, is which rosberg. :p

course, you have to doubt anybody's sanity when the second name that comes to mind is Hill

and who is nelson piguet? :p

Well Schumi is the most succesfull, no denying that. I have immence respect for the guy, you just don't win 7 WCs with just a good car.

My heart says H?kkinen, naturally. One of the fastest drivers ever, not the most succesful, but very, very quick indeed.

Still I'd have say Senna. He was the best, is the best, and in my opinion will always be the best. You just don't get that kinds of superstars nowadays. On a wet track especially. Schumacher was very good but compared to Senna.....might have just as well be me behind of the Ferrari steering wheel. No contest at all.

This is the most stupidest Poll ever.

Where's Jim Clark?? Where's Fangio?? Where's Ascari?? Where's Surtees?? Where's Brabham?? Where's Graham Hill?? Where's Yuji Ide??

Im not voting at all in this one. When you leave out a 5 time world champion and several other greats, then its not worth being a part of this poll!! And use a spell check too!!

This is the most stupidest Poll ever.

Where's Jim Clark?? Where's Fangio?? Where's Ascari?? Where's Surtees?? Where's Brabham?? Where's Graham Hill?? Where's Yuji Ide??

Im not voting at all in this one. When you leave out a 5 time world champion and several other greats, then its not worth being a part of this poll!! And use a spell check too!!

Okay, i'll ask Viper to edit it. :(

Okay, i'll ask Viper to edit it. :(

I have to apologize... I didn't mean the poll was a stupid question, I meant which Villeneuve (Jacques/Gilles) was the stupid question.

I didn't mean to set off the s**t storm that ensued... :oops:

I have to apologize... I didn't mean the poll was a stupid question, I meant which Villeneuve (Jacques/Gilles) was the stupid question.

I didn't mean to set off the s**t storm that ensued... :oops:

It's okay. It's cool. 8) Plus, it is fun to push the HondaF1 button sometimes. :D

It's okay. It's cool. 8) Plus, it is fun to push the HondaF1 button sometimes. :D

I just hate being in Formula 1 forums with people that cant do things properly. How can you miss those great names??

And don't put Ide on there, cos that was a joke...

Impossible to decide - there's a number of them who could be the greatest, but since they raced in different eras it's hard to compare. Besides, I don't want to have a no.1 best, but rather a bunch of greats on equal standing.

Best: Senna
Second Best: Schumi