who should be in F1 next seson..

Kebab gud

personaly i want Bruno Senna in F1 ..
the nephew of the legend Ayrton Senna..
it whould be cool to see the Senna helmet back in a F1 car..

Bruno Senna in his uncles 1986 Lotus 98T
7890.jpg

there is a Petition online to get bruno to use the exact design and colors of his uncles helmet.. (not just simular.. but identical)Ayrtons helmet

who do you think has what it takes?

I know Rossi has now ruled it out but I would love to see him in F1 at some point.
I also doubt this is do-able but think it would be great if Zanardi could return if someone could adapt a car for him.

I'm rooting for Nelson Piquet Jr. He should've made F1 this year rather than Scott Speed. He is far more talented than he is, hes got the right stuff, and he's also got the right "racing pedigree", just like Nico Rosberg. I really think the only reason why Scott is in F1 right now is the fact that he's American, and having an American driver would be considered as good PR, especially after what happened at Indy.

Piquet Jr. is currently #2 in the GP2 driver's championship, next to Mclaren '07 hopeful Lewis Hamilton.

Bruno Senna will be in GP2 next season. He should be in F1 starting in 2008.
Currently he races with an F3000 team partially funded by Kimi Raikonnen.

We also need to keep an eye on Nigel Mansell's children. It'll be interesting to see a Senna v. Mansell duel again!

Heikki Kovalainen. Currently in the 3rd Renault and was aleady offered a drive in the red bull team for this year but Flavio wanted to keep him for himself (he manages him).

how bout some more and better canadians, Paul Tracy or Alex Tagliani

I think Bruno Senna should not go into it first, because he should first race in the British F3 for a couple of seasons before deciding to go into F1.

POWERRR!! said:
I'm rooting for Nelson Piquet Jr. He should've made F1 this year rather than Scott Speed. He is far more talented than he is, hes got the right stuff, and he's also got the right "racing pedigree", just like Nico Rosberg. I really think the only reason why Scott is in F1 right now is the fact that he's American, and having an American driver would be considered as good PR, especially after what happened at Indy.

Piquet Jr. is currently #2 in the GP2 driver's championship, next to Mclaren '07 hopeful Lewis Hamilton.

That's why they should get Marco Andretti. He seems to have the nessicary drive and skill, and his dad (Mario) is trying to get him in...

fbc said:
Also Lewis Hamilton - but next year may be too soon for him, so maybe 2008.

Actually, I'm fairly confident that Lewis will be seen in F1 next year. He has close connections with McLaren which is likely to have a free seat next year. And although unlikely, he just might a chance to race for McLaren this year(now that Montoya has made a deal to drive in NASCAR and clearly has problems in the team).

I'm also very confident about that Kovalainen will be in F1 come 2007.

As for Bruno Senna, I feel he has some talent, but he's not even close to the level his uncle once was. He's closer to an average talented driver, who does well in F3 and perhaps might even show some results in GP2, but will never make it big in F1. I'm fairly sure he'll get there eventually, largely thanks to the name instead of his talent and results. Admittedly I have not seen him race so I have to base my opinion on results and other people's opinions.

robert kubica should take jack villeneve seat at BMW Sauber. thats def easy.

an outsider is frenchman S?bastien Bourdais, hes like 27 but he is doing quite well in champ car and all thoses cars are the same so he actually is good.

Hazardous said:
fbc said:
Also Lewis Hamilton - but next year may be too soon for him, so maybe 2008.

Actually, I'm fairly confident that Lewis will be seen in F1 next year. He has close connections with McLaren which is likely to have a free seat next year.

I wouldn't be surpised if he appears in F1 next year either - my point was that he might need more time in an F1 car before jumping in at the deep end. He seems to have so much promise, it would he a shame if he had a tough season that negatively affected him.

Having said that, jumping straight into F1 didn't really affect Kimi.