• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Who wants to chop my car?

massy

About two weeks ago I bought my car, a Renault megane.

I'm not going to tune it except the wheels which will be changed into alloys when I need a tire change.

But as it's always fun to see fotoshops and I want to see what you guys can make of it, I'd like to see it chopped.

small pic:
4.jpg

Full resolution(5.1 megapixel) - save target as -: http://users.pandora.be/massy/massy/fg/megane.jpg

have fun!

very good car, we had one of these for years in the family, one of the most comfortable cars ever!!!!! big, spacy, economical, huge boot... :thumbsup:

cornering capaibily istn the best, bet very good for long distance travel ;)

pdanev said:
very good car, we had one of these for years in the family, one of the most comfortable cars ever!!!!! big, spacy, economical, huge boot... :thumbsup:

cornering capaibily istn the best, bet very good for long distance travel ;)

I've had it for about a week now and I must say it is everything you say, I really like it, it could do with a few more horsepower though.

that's not the best looking megane gen... looks bland and kind of cheap, but well as long as it's good and you like it! :)