• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Who's a better driver: Vicky or Jeremy?

Who's a better driver: Vicky or Jeremy?

• Total voters

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
First off, I realize that Vicky works for 5th Gear.

Anways, who do you guys think is a better (faster) driver, Vicky or Jeremy?

Or are any of the other 5th Gear/Top Gear presenters faster (excluding Tiff obviously)?

While I'm at it...Between the two programs, who is the slowest driver? (It has got to be James, or the chubby guy from 5th Gear)

Side note: does anyone else have a bit of a thing for Vicky? (sometimes when she is giggling during her tests I feel all warm inside)

I think Vicky is a little bit better than Jeremy...hard to tell, but the way she handled the 360 Challenge Stradale...don't know if Jeremy could've done that, he only drives Astons :wink:

The baddest one has to be James, he was all scared when he had to race the 911 and the XKR on the beach :lol:

sometimes when she is giggling during her tests I feel all warm inside

:lol: :lol: I'd rather see her than James :p

that midget is the slowest man.. whenever he represents a car, all he does is steer right and left hard.. till the car spins off.. I've never seen him drive normaly and fast around corners.. and yeah he grind a shift when driving the lambo miura :p whos the fastest? it would've been me if only :roll: :mrgreen:

I actually think Vicky did a rather poor job in the 360 CS review. She tried to bring the tail out for the camera but the car just did not swing as she wanted it to.

She did a good job in the garage escape episode though

Probably Vicky as she's an ex-rally driver (or is it Touring Cars, i can't remember) whereas JC is just a car enthusiast as far as I am aware.

i hope it's vicky :p :)

the way she took the 350Z around their bendy track, i never see JC pull of the same time

I believe its definitely Vicki, in the race they did together in "at full throttle" JC was all over the place and had no idea how and when to steer into corners whereas Vicki was very tidy and neat. Also the heel and toe action clearly seen in her ariel atom review was very impressive!

And no you are not the only one who gets a "warm feeling" :lol: I especially liked the TVR 350c review in the cold weather/thin pullover combo...

^^Ditto^^ nipplealert ;) :p

haz

Vicki by far.

Poll added BTW.

muumipeikko said:
And no you are not the only one who gets a "warm feeling" :lol: I especially liked the TVR 350c review in the cold weather/thin pullover combo...

I don't think I even noticed the car in that review. :oops:

I don't think there's such a big difference but Vicki would win, she's more skilled.

didn't JC (911 GT3 RS) overtake the Ferrari test driver (360 CS) on their track? :lol:

Vicki is better! She's been a race driver, and JC doesn't even have a racing license. Hammond does, but I don't know who's faster. I guess Plato (from 5th Gear) is faster than all the others (except for Tiff of course). He's a race driver, so he should know how to get a car 'round a track. ;)

Slowest? I don't know. You never see James on the track, but after the 300C/Monaro/S-type R test, I do believe he's actually pretty good.

Note that up till now, JC won ALL the races, as far as I know. James losing it wasn't a surprise, but Hammond winning it was. :mrgreen:

muumipeikko said:

Any chance that ep will be released soon? :oops: