• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Who's happy "TG USA -- The Presenters?" got locked

Who's happy "TG USA -- The Presenters?" got locked

• Yes, half of those posters were teH sUx0rzz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wanted to continue on argueing over topics that have already been beaten to death with a dead

• Pork Chop Sandwiches

• Somthing about Chuck Norris.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
I dunno... I'm just being an ass.

/this will prolly be locked too.
//meh....
///edit for spelling

I didnt think it was worth a lock, we saw at least some serious posting.
But this should get deleted.
I wasnt happy with the lock the discussion on Belgian car culture earlier tonight, but I dont really care. It's just a forum on the internet, my life doesnt depend on it.

What would Chuck Norris do?

Yes, I poured my blood, sweat and tears into my one phenominal post, which nobody replied to. Because it was too perfect, obviously.

10-pages down and it wasn't even remotely on-topic. It was also getting ugly in the end few pages. There comes a time where its in the best interests of a forum for a thread to be locked. That thread was going no-where.

Now as for this thread: PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW THREADS LIKE THIS ONE. Its a blatant disregard of the rules! Theres a reason why you shouldn't make threads like this.
All its doing is adding to the ugly-stream of locked topics in the Top Gear General section :( C'mon guys lets get it together!
http://img145.imageshack.**/img145/1577/lock5yf.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.**/img85/8793/lock29ws.jpg

This thread will only get added to that...

:lock:

hajj said:
I wasnt happy with the lock the discussion on Belgian car culture earlier tonight, but I dont really care. It's just a forum on the internet, my life doesnt depend on it.
Sorry about that but it can't be helped. It should have originally been posted in the "I Saw..." thread as you know. We need to keep things under control.

Remember how Top Gear Girl would make threads like "I saw a Maybach today and it was really big :| " Don't want that happening (not that Krypton would do that lol).

The other thread has been unlocked... The discussion that was going on in it needed correcting. The second it goes way off topic again, feel free to lock it again...

This one on the other hand, could have probably been prevented with a PM or something.

If you have an issue with a moderator's actions, don't start a thread on it. PM me directly instead. :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.