Who's rear is this?

It's like driving at night. I always like to guess what the car off in the distance is based on tail light shape and spacing, and then I drive up close to it and see if I win. Quite fun actually.
See, I'm the same way, but even in real life you get a little more than just some shapely yellow blobs.

I understand. This time he just took a picture of his own car and either had a really short exposure, or used photo editing.

Edit: See, I must be right...
5000-1.jpg

Is it possibly a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass with approx. 204,000 miles on it?

Hmm, I think some one is stalking me.... and I quite like it. :lol:

It's like driving at night. I always like to guess what the car off in the distance is based on tail light shape and spacing, and then I drive up close to it and see if I win. Quite fun actually.

Ding-ding-ding! That's exactly what I was looking for in this game. I was thinking of doing it with headlights too but that would require a professional to eliminate all that glare and blur...

I understand. This time he just took a picture of his own car and either had a really short exposure, or used photo editing.

Edit: See, I must be right...

*Sad image*

I used my phone (LG VX9700) because that's all I had. I thought you use lower ISO for non-moving objects?

Last edited:
We'll see how this goes...
Sold in US, as requested.

http://img6.imageshack.**/img6/4047/anasiancar.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer (possibly Evo spec)? Did I infect you from the other thread? "An Asian Car" :lol:

Did you just pick that up in your hunt for "AWD saloons"?

Last edited:
I thought I'd save you the trouble by being truthful this time. :lol:

No, I want to buy an Audi or VW awd car.

EDIT: Oh, you're correct, BTW. evo

Audi or VW? Happy to hear you don't plan on becoming an AWD ricer (just don't make your VW Group car into one). If your going to get an AWD VW you might as well pay a little more for the Audi. It has on average the same repair costs, insurance among other things but with better looks and materials. Ex: 98' Audi A4 Quattro vs 98' VW Passat 4motion.

Let's try this. It should be fairly easy due to the lighting:

Oh yeah. Far too easy. Toyota Sienna.

EDIT: Yeah, no ricing here. The VW does offer newer years for what you pay though.

Last edited:
I don't even know why I tried blurring the badges when it was that easy.

Oh, lol. I was wondering what happened to the Toyota logo.

Let's try a daylight one...
Yes, I know. Picture taken in Europe (but car sold in US as well).
First car to the left of M32 sign.
http://img15.imageshack.**/img15/3050/img1753z.jpg

Eclass win.

Not a specific enough answer - what colour?

Aren't all Oldsmobiles brown? Looking closer at the pic, I can definitely tell that it's an SSL model though. LOL

What's the car at the left end of the picture: (not sold in the US, but I shall give some EUs here a chance)
https://pic.armedcats.net/2009/03/08/DSCN5099.jpg

Last edited:
Use a rebadge if it looks identical. Ex: Holden GTO vs Pontiac GTO, same thing but a rebadge.

Ooops, you just posted one...... but I think we loosing the idea. The idea is it should be at night with hardly anything but the outline of the lights showing.

Aren't all Oldsmobiles brown? Looking closer at the pic, I can definitely tell that it's an SSL model though. LOL

No, not in this area at least. Most are red, maroon and some like mine are a blue.

Last edited: