Who's up for a Final Gear Viral Christmas Party 2011? Dec 23rd, 2011

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Noticed a few of the old guard (and some of the newer ones) dropping off the radar of late. Which is a massive shame as many of them had a lot to offer. But we had a few come back recently, most notably fbc who had a pretty long sabbatical for lots of valid reasons.

So here's my thinking. Do you remember an old regular (or not so regular) who you miss? If so then hit them up with a quick message - either via FG or some other means - and see how many "oldies but goodies" we can coax back, even if it is for one night only. I picked Dec 23 since it's a Friday but shouldn't interfere with other festive plans.

So come ye, one and all, and if this works as I hope it shall then we can all take a crumb of seasonal comfort in the knowledge that somehow, somewhere, a fellow nerd cares. And do something similar in 2012 if the Mayans are wrong. Probably.

Please join me, one and all, three weeks tomorrow when I hope we can all raise a glass of something to Final Gear and the memory of its most famous of all badasses, the dearly departed Lieutenant 47.

ill drink to that

I'll be in China, or drunk, but most likely both.

A "viral Christmas party" sounds like what you'd find in the underpants of a (*ahem*) woman of ill-repute.

...but this sounds like fun regardless.

A "viral Christmas party" sounds like what you'd find in the underpants of a (*ahem*) woman of ill-repute.

...but this sounds like fun regardless.

Or summat that could be caught off the office photocopier after rigorous pissed-up office Christmas party use. :|

I sent DarkShark0159 a message on Youtube. We'll see if he responds...

I'll be home and depressed, so I'm in :p

Will see how I go, given your Friday evening is my Saturday afternoon (and hence I'll likely be preparing for Christmas lunch), but if I have time I'll check in!

Hai guyz, did someone say guppy?

OMG You came back! :D

Noticed a few of the old guard (and some of the newer ones) dropping off the radar of late. Which is a massive shame as many of them had a lot to offer. But we had a few come back recently, most notably fbc who had a pretty long sabbatical for lots of valid reasons.

So here's my thinking. Do you remember an old regular (or not so regular) who you miss? If so then hit them up with a quick message - either via FG or some other means - and see how many "oldies but goodies" we can coax back, even if it is for one night only. I picked Dec 23 since it's a Friday but shouldn't interfere with other festive plans.

So come ye, one and all, and if this works as I hope it shall then we can all take a crumb of seasonal comfort in the knowledge that somehow, somewhere, a fellow nerd cares. And do something similar in 2012 if the Mayans are wrong. Probably.

Please join me, one and all, three weeks tomorrow when I hope we can all raise a glass of something to Final Gear and the memory of its most famous of all badasses, the dearly departed Lieutenant 47.

271464d1293668521-teen-mom-bitch-i_support_this_post.jpg

Oh, and by the way, is this Christmas party open-bar??

More like BYO I think

QUOI!?! Tell you what. You bring the drinks. I bring the cake. AmTGMan brings the salad. MineWor?ahem!?MWF brings some steak. Cool?

Oh, splendid!

The cake won't be so nice. Student budget and all.
025.jpg

:-|