23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_8.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_4.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_6.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_5.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_3.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_2.jpg

23ART_Tuning_Mercedes_CLS_GTR_New_1.jpg

i'll admit the wheels look kinda cool. that wing is just plain ridiculous

I wish someone would do Mercedes a favour and kill A R T tuning because they've wrecked other cars aswell.

Salar said:
It's not THAT bad, wing is a CLK DTM AMG's wanna be

It's just totally, revoltingly wrong on an S-Class. On a WRX it would suit the car more.

It looks really retarded... like a supermodel with three legs..

It doesn't look too bad from the side...though there's more vents and scoops than what I'd prefer. And maybe different wheels. And maybe an actual AMG DTM car...

I rate this car...meh :thumbsdown:

Salar said:
fbc said:
Salar said:
It's not THAT bad, wing is a CLK DTM AMG's wanna be

It's just totally, revoltingly wrong on an S-Class. On a WRX it would suit the car more.

*cough*that's a CLS*cough* :)

Doh!! :blush: (We need a slap head smilie...). I'll use the excuse that I was temporarily stunned by those images...

It's still revolting wrong on a CLS (though I'm not a big fan of CLS in any case)

Somebody please un-pimp that ride....

http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/6237/feb22pimp2cf.jpg

Firecat said:
Somebody please un-pimp that auto....

Fixed.

V-dub. Representing Deutschland.

YF19pilot said:
Firecat said:
Somebody please un-pimp that auto....

Fixed.

V-dub. Representing Deutschland.

"Oh. Snap"

This is a piece of crap if I've ever seen one. Die, ART, die.

:puke: Thats very very very ugly. Some people just don't get the facts, big ass rear wings etc belongs on track cars. I have a wish and it is ART joining Rover in the retirement home...

(I probably someday will regret what I'm saying now, but...)

1. I'm not particular keen on the Merc CLS's looks in general - saw one on the motorway yesterday, and especially at distance from the back it seems like somebody lowered the roof along with the good looks of the car somehow, also the side windows are too tiny in proprtion to the car. Question of taste anyway, I have to admit.

2. I think all the modifications are an improvement on the car somehow, I like the rims, the front and the interior but wouldn't open the hood to brag with the red coloured engine block. The spoiler's a question of personal preferences again, but as the car suggests to be a coupe it's acceptable as are the air scoopes because they distract from the fact that the doors ar too big for the windows (or the other way round) - the only thing wrong now is that it's wearing the Mercedes badge instead of a Japanese which would suit the car in this shape definitely better.

mautzel said:
1. I'm not particular keen on the Merc CLS's looks in general - saw one on the motorway yesterday, and especially at distance from the back it seems like somebody lowered the roof along with the good looks of the car somehow, also the side windows are too tiny in proprtion to the car. Question of taste anyway, I have to admit.

io saw a black one the other day .. and the first thing that came to mind was this guys head
alien-1-pl.jpg