Why do people Hate Jeremy Clarkson?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1392
may I introduce you to a kernal panic? :lol:
I've only done it to my computer 2x and one of the involved pirated software, that was also a hack of the system, so durrrr on my part.
The ones at school that are a couple years old I have done it twice in the last 2 weeks to though.

Ah ha, I knew those applephiles at work were lying about the reliability of their notebooks ..... although I have an inkling of suspicion when I've watched them flummox around trying to connect to a presentation screen that my Vista Vaio has no problems with.

Maybe you are right and Hamster is a mac ... and we saw some kernel panic when he couldn't think of a second thing to say about The Stig the other week. :think:

"those who are professionally angry"

I like that. If I ever get a title on this board, I want it to be "Professionally Angry".

And how can we have reached a point where we castigate Harry and Paul for their extremely funny sketch? I even saw some hopeless MP on TV saying we should go back to the days of proper comedy like Fawlty Towers . . . in which I seem to recall Basil pretended to be Hitler and made some Germans cry.
:rofl:

Some probably hate him because he says as he wants, as he wants, and nowadays that is really a luxury.

He's not a Mac either. Probably a linux....:p

If someone is Linux, it has to be the Stig now, c'mon.. Clarkson is like a pre-installed Windows, pretty large, "making a lot of noise but not any movement", and May would be the.. let's say an abacus :mrgreen:

The masses are idiots? JC is a small scale god IMO..

A caveat on that statement, the ppl who unconditionally worship him are no smarter than the masses who hate him.

It's all about balanced perspective and balance.

I think Clarkson has a lot of flaws and a lot of good points, overall i like him, but there are things about him i dislike too.

Ah ha, I knew those applephiles at work were lying about the reliability of their notebooks ..... although I have an inkling of suspicion when I've watched them flummox around trying to connect to a presentation screen that my Vista Vaio has no problems with.

Maybe you are right and Hamster is a mac ... and we saw some kernel panic when he couldn't think of a second thing to say about The Stig the other week. :think:

nah that was just the spinning pinwheel of death, which is the apple equivalent of the endless hourglass :lol:
Maintained properly OSX and Windows are equal in pros and cons. Most OS failure is from idiots who can't use a computer properly. All it comes down to is personal preference of interfaces.

My parents think he's a dickhead and i think that too but as a funny dickhead if you know what I mean...

He is, and I quote from James May, "an Ass". Not that I mind that at all you must understand.

My parents think he's a dickhead [..]

Same for me. In a way. :lol: I adore him, my dad tolerates him, and my mum loathes him with every ounce of her being: "Why does he have to be such an ignorant clot?" as she would say. :lol:

Jezza is a man's man's man. he shouts and swears and fixes stuff with a hammer and doesnt give a shit what other people think. he speaks his mind and to hell with other people's fragile opinions. i adore him. for he is a bastion of common sense in the ever increasing political correct bull shit.

TopGear for life. god bless horsepower and cocking about.

Last edited:
The country seems to be full (but is not - they just make too much noise and are too influential) of lefty faschists. People who have decided that there is only one view of the world and everyone else is wrong and should be suppressed and marginalised.

No such thing as a lefty fascist.

I used to do standup comedy. I wrote a joke that was offensive, yet impossible to complain about because you it meant you were implicitly supporting a mass murderer. Loved the look of confused horror on some peoples faces when they realised what they were laughing at.

It is rather fascist to say "I don't agree with what you say, therefore, I'm going to make you stop saying it", rather than "I don't agree with what you say, therefore, I'm going to counter it or talk about it."

It's rather fitting, then...
Wikipedia said:
In early 1934, Rothermere and the [Daily] Mail were sympathetic to Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists[9]. Rothermere wrote an article, "Hurrah for the Blackshirts", in January 1934, in which he praised Mosley for his "sound, commonsense, Conservative doctrine"[10].

Rothermere was a friend and supporter of both Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, which influenced the [Daily] Mail's political stance towards them up to 1939. During this period, it was the only British newspaper consistently to support the German Nazi Party.[11][12]

Last edited:
It isn't known as the Daily Heil for nothing.

I used to do standup comedy. I wrote a joke that was offensive, yet impossible to complain about because you it meant you were implicitly supporting a mass murderer. Loved the look of confused horror on some peoples faces when they realised what they were laughing at.

So what was the joke? You can PM me if it's not suitable for the thread.

So what was the joke? You can PM me if it's not suitable for the thread.

Topical gag at the time, so well out of date now.

I see Myra Hindley has got cancer. The Prison Service has a wicked sense of humour though. She asked to see the Prison doctor so for a laugh they sent her Harold Shipman.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Occasionally he says something I find annoying, but so what?
It's usually funny, and we can't love everything that everyone says.

It's the price we pay for freedom of speech.

WOW created a bit debate here. :blink:

Because he is un-PC and speaks his mind, and people don't like being offended.

PC rulz :D

He's not a Mac either. Probably a linux....:p

Linux>Macs... :p

Oooh no! He's definitely not linux!! James May is linux ... he'd be into an operating system you have to build yourself from bits of kernel you find around the interweb.

Nothing wrong with that? ;). DOS is better than OSX :p...

Come on guys. Although a lot of the times he does act like a real dickhead but, that's what makes him so great! and Top Gear.

We all know that when they argue its all in the name of fun and entertainment. But, that's exactly what Jezza is trying to do. People just take it too seriously when he bags someone or when he passes or does something stupid. Its all in the name of fun. The only problem I have with jezza is that he smokes(its s disgusting habit), he should give that up(again!).

Top Gear just wouldn't be the same without him.

You have the three types of blokes.

1. The conservative- James May
2. The outrageous- Jeremy Clarkson
3. The middle man- Richard Hammond

They are all great, but Jezza is my favourite.

Linux>Macs...
I had a choice between the two, and went for Linux, which so far I'm getting on very well with. Only I've now come up against the brick wall that is a hideous lack of video editing software...

Anyway, back on topic... sort of.

Anonymous negrepper who's clearly very bitter about life not working out as well as he might have hoped said:
that civic is ugly with a moronic thingy in the middle of the rear window
Jealousy is a terrible, terrible thing. Just because your Morris Marina wouldn't start this morning...

And for those of you wondering, not only does the "moronic thingy" not cause any major blind spots, it also blocks out the ultra-bright xenon headlights of a BMW that's driving right up your arse, and even provides a handy shelf to eat your lunch off when you're at a service station in the south of France when you're on the way to Monaco. As I know all too well.