why does C. Powell leave the govt?

hanasand said:
what are those poor civilians with machinegun gonna do against a country, they might as well give up

Shut up, let's just be happy people have political opinions and are willing to fight for them.
Obvieusly they are not fighting for and being payed by a filthy dictator anymore, as he
has been removed. So what are they fighting for? You don't seem to realize that there
won't be peace in Iraq before you fuck off, it's that simple. There are to many people
against the way you are handeling this whole deal, even though they might be happy
Saddam is gone. I wouldn't want my country to be temporarily run and drained from
resources by a manipulative texan either.
Wow... that was ridiculous to read. Do you honestly think that once America leaves, there will be peace? Are you seriously saying that Iraq as the potential to protect themselves from terrorists who are trying to kill more than just Americans (believe it or not...)? And this whole business about the war and the amount of people being against it is another ridiculous motion. When I was in London, I noticed something: people hate Bush because he is Bush. No matter what he does, not matter who he supports, they will hate him. But, it doesnt change the fact that spreading liberty was the best thing to do, as Afghanistan so perfectly demostrates what can happen once democracy is implemented in a nation.

Afghanistan so perfectly demostrates what can happen once democracy is implemented in a nation.

Even if Iraq went the same way these type of ppl would find something wrong with Bush or the administration and complain about it or criticise. thats the sad part.

justin syder said:
Afghanistan so perfectly demostrates what can happen once democracy is implemented in a nation.

Even if Iraq went the same way these type of ppl would find something wrong with Bush or the administration and complain about it or criticise. thats the sad part.
That is the sad part because President Bush may not be the most "professional" president we have ever had (meaning by his appearance) but at least he doesnt deny it. He knows that half of the earth makes fun of his pronunciation and what-not. But it doesnt matter. He gets the job done and thats what a president should do. Clinton forever told us that we are making huge advances, but in fact, we made quick short term benefits, but no long term advances. Bush on the other hand may not seem like the best guy for the job now to some people (which I disagree with) but after his term, I think the world will remember his name as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. I truly mean that.

Its just a shame that no matter how many attempts the republicans make to encourage cooperation, the democrats and liberals will still point the finger at the republicans every chance they get and will never stop doing so.

If George Bush gives another major tax cut as he has promised during his re-election campaign, I will remember him as the president with the least fiscal discipline.

justin syder said:
= killing 1200 and counting ............................

and what is your point Michael Moore? :roll:

My point?

I'm against this war. Therefore I'm against killing those people. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK???

HAZ

**OT: MPower and Justin, weren't you gonna leave the Bush sigs after the elections? :| This is a CAR forum not a political forum where you constantly have to let everybody know you are with Bush just get back to your merc and mazda plz**

Jostyrostelli said:
**OT: MPower and Justin, weren't you gonna leave the Bush sigs after the elections? :| This is a CAR forum not a political forum where you constantly have to let everybody know you are with Bush just get back to your merc and mazda plz**

Can I put up my political sig? (It's Condoleezza Rice naked 8) )

I'm dissapointed to see Colin Powell leave (name's spelt Colin, but they pronounce it Colon?) as he appeared to be one of the more level-headed members of the Bush's cabinet. As for Rice becoming Secretary of State...well I'm expecting 4 years of "You are with us or you can piss off" diplomacy.

Will be interesting to see what the budget deficit will look like after this term of office.

hanasand said:
Shut up, let's just be happy people have political opinions and are willing to fight for them.
Obvieusly they are not fighting for and being payed by a filthy dictator anymore, as he
has been removed. So what are they fighting for? You don't seem to realize that there
won't be peace in Iraq before you fuck off, it's that simple. There are to many people
against the way you are handeling this whole deal, even though they might be happy
Saddam is gone. I wouldn't want my country to be temporarily run and drained from
resources by a manipulative texan either.

me? nono, i'm not american --> they

you don't seem to realize that they never will leave as long as stuborn dickheads keep shooting back?
i wouldn't want my country being blasted away by americans, who then decide to leave, so we should take care of everything ourself.
if i were iraqie, i would stop shooting, and demand the americans to start the rebuild, they destroyed it!

you don't seem to realize that they never will leave as long as stuborn dickheads keep shooting back?
i wouldn't want my country being blasted away by americans, who then decide to leave, so we should take care of everything ourself.
if i were iraqie, i would stop shooting, and demand the americans to start the rebuild, they destroyed it!

You guys dissapoint me with your lack on intellect on politics. Iraqis are not fighting US soldiers, terrorists and extremists are fighting our soldiers. Secondly if you watch news that isnt negative or biased you'd know that we are helping the Iraqis re-build their country. We "destroyed" military targets and saddams palaces not schools or homes you fool.

Fair enough. But I guess they don't believe that this is what's going to happen...

And so they resist

My god more ignorance. I guess thats all you know. :|

...not schools or homes you fool.

I think you should come to europe and watch the real news. Then you'll see.

My god more ignorance. I guess thats all you know

Yeah, you live in the only country that knows EXACTLY how things are going in Iraq. You know everything and you are the best and YOU have to teach US how things are going in Iraq. All newsnetworks in Europe are just lying..yeah right..stop being ignorant and try to stop putting america to shame on this forum..(for your own good ;))

Yeah, you live in the only country that knows EXACTLY how things are going in Iraq. You know everything and you are the best and YOU have to teach US how things are going in Iraq. All newsnetworks in Europe are just lying..yeah right..stop being ignorant and try to stop putting america to shame on this forum..(for your own good )

Tell me what I should know then. What our media is failing to tell our own people.

I'm waiting...