I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Justin? Anyone?

I want theories ....

haz

three other minister as well :shock:

haz

apparently that's what "they" are saying yes ... can't I blame him for not completely trust Bush ......

haz

And he had said he only was gonna do 4 years.

I thought he wanted to be head of foreign affairs, and when he didn't get
that chance he said "fuck it.."... -hehe..

OR he opened his eyes and realized that there is no way in hell he can keep
a good and clean reputation finishing the anarchy in Iraq...

he said from the beginning he was only gonna be there for the first 4 years, he never intended to do a second term

that's correct. But I think Hanasand also has a valid point ...

haz

OR he opened his eyes and realized that there is no way in hell he can keep
a good and clean reputation finishing the anarchy in Iraq...

Fallujah, which is being taken over by our military, and parts of Bahgdad is anarchy?? You seem to have a talent for saying and displaying your lack of facts and idiocy regarding some things.

= killing 1200 and counting ............................

and what is your point Michael Moore? :roll:

i agree with justin on that one, if they just surrender they wouldn't get killed.... problem solved

what are those poor civilians with machinegun gonna do against a country, they might as well give up

You seem to have a talent for saying and displaying your lack of facts and idiocy regarding some things.

And you have once again proven yourself as the easily manipulated republican who
keeps your current president up and going, igonrance isn't always bliss

what are those poor civilians with machinegun gonna do against a country, they might as well give up

Shut up, let's just be happy people have political opinions and are willing to fight for them.
Obvieusly they are not fighting for and being payed by a filthy dictator anymore, as he
has been removed. So what are they fighting for? You don't seem to realize that there
won't be peace in Iraq before you fuck off, it's that simple. There are to many people
against the way you are handeling this whole deal, even though they might be happy
Saddam is gone. I wouldn't want my country to be temporarily run and drained from
resources by a manipulative texan either.

So what are they fighting for?

They will kill you in a second because you do not follow their extremists muslim ideology. that simple, they arent freedom fighters. beheading ppl is not working towards ur freedom, it is a method of terrorizing ppl.

And you have once again proven yourself as the easily manipulated republican who
keeps your current president up and going,

yes i kept him "up and going" by re-electing him. go on and fill me in on how i was easily manipulated. :lol:

You have been manipulated by mr.moore my friend :wink:

As if you would argue with someone who has this sig ^^^^

You know what their opinion is so why bother?

As if you would argue with someone who has this sig ^^^^

You know what their opinion is so why bother?

i wont bother with you because you resorted to a generalization about me than to state something of value to debate me with. :wink: