• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Why does this have to be so difficult?

james bond

I must tell you that i have spent the last 4-5 hours trying to figure out how to configure this I.P. address/router/porter. Now once i think i have mastered the darn thing, all of a sudden i find out that i cant even play the files. All i want to do is watch a episode of top gear and burn the thing to a dvd.

I have read the numerous posts about Nerovision and Decoders and Encoders and Videx and it seems like its just a huge hassle. Nerovision requires somesort of password and i cant seem to find any other programs that dont take some sort of tech degree to understant.

Can someone please help me figure out how to turn these AVI files into Mpegs and dvds, without spending another 5 hours. thank you very much.

It's not a hassle. To watch the vids on your PC you simply need the DivX codec:
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

To burn, Nerovision Express makes it a piece of cake. When you say passowrd, do you mean serial number? Yes you need an unlocked copy of the software. The Ultra edition is the best for burning DVDs.

OK, well i have finally gotten to play the videos. I downloaded the divx free package and am able to play it using windows media but NOW I HAVE NO SOUND. This is never ending.

Please enlighten me.

jeffy777 said:
It's not a hassle. To watch the vids on your PC you simply need the DivX codec:
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

To burn, Nerovision Express makes it a piece of cake. When you say passowrd, do you mean serial number? Yes you need an unlocked copy of the software. The Ultra edition is the best for burning DVDs.

Ah, thanks for replying. Yes, I did mean the serial number, any idea of how to get this. Could you also explain why i have no sound?

thank you for your time.

I sent you a PM about nero ;)

I'm not sure why you're not getting sound. Do you have this issue with other videos besides these?

Thank you for the code, much appreciated.

The "No-sound" issue has never happened before, so i dont have a clue what it is?

huh, for some reason im getting sound in Real Player but not in windows media player. thats odd.